Chapter 5: Daniel...

(Sorry guys but this had to be done it will make this story with Cammie & Mark not only for those fans who are still grieving see they are always never alone.. please if you know someone who has depression please... never exclude yourself out of they're lives. Everyone deserves someone to be the shoulder they need. )

Mark Pov:

"She's... crying"Mark thought watching Cammie speak to Lacy then he heard the name 'Daniel'.

Mark heard Lacy speak about Daniel and as well as he knew Daniel... He never knew until she told him they were his cousins.. Now he remembered Cammie.. She was at Daniel's funeral, he saw how devastated, hurt and in pain she was then.. To see her now, still torn. Brought the pain in his heart, he missed Daniel still.. He still cried over losing his friend, but he never imagined how his family felt.

Standing up, he walked over to Cammie and he wrapped his arms around her from behind and whispered his voice full of hurt." I miss him too. "

Pov: End.

" I miss him too."

Cammie felt Mark's arms around her and did something she had never done to any man.. She turned in his arms to face him, tp let him see her in the vulnerability she was in. To her surprise, Mark had tears running down his face and she embraced him her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her holding tight.

She cried silently her hand over her mouth as she heard Mark sniffle and felt his face in her neck. How could she knew he was the one Daniel had been telling her about? The man he begged her many times to see and go on a date with? All she knew.. She now wanted to do whay Daniel begged her so endlessly to do. Leaning her head back she looked at Mark and wiped his eyes.

" I was being such an ass to you after you kissed me.."

Mark Pov:

'No.. you were just being what anyone who came out from abuse would be.." Mark thought leaning gently into her touch.

Daniel had told him everything about Cammie, her channel idea, the name, how the ladt relationship went.. How he... abused her.. Anger rose with fury inside him but, for Cammie he had to not show it.. then he remembered Daniel saying to him..

" If she ever.. I mean EVER decided to start dating again Mark? I wouldn't pick no one better than my best friend to be with my cousin."

Without warning Mark felt the tears roll again as he sobbed softly.

Pov : End.

' This is hurting him just as much as it is us.. and Mark isn't family..' She thought now hugging Mark tight letting him sob as she rubbed his neck.' I wanna take his mind away from Daniel.. but how?'

Cammie was in desperation, she could not think of one thing to make Mark smile again, then it hit her...

"M..Mark?"

She saw Mark lean back to look at her sniffling and she grabbed his face. They both looked at each other in shock, but she mustered the strength and courage... and placed her lips against his lips and kissed him softly.

Mark Pov:

'Holy shit! She's kissing me willingly!!!" Mark thought as he kissed her back closing his eyes' this.. sparks..'

Pov: End

'Sparks...' she thought, her lips carressing his gently feeling him hold her close.' W..what's this I'm feeling..'

Dun dun dun!!!

So now the feels is done and tears are cried will they end up together?! Or is this... a fling? Dunno!!! Chapter 6! Coming soon!!!- Crisiplier!