Puberty

Like a man who had just been rescued from drowning, Harry Potter awoke with a gasp. His eyes were wide and unseeing as his body shot up into a sitting position, flickering around frantically, as if expecting to see either Selene, Lisa, or both, in his presence.

As cognizant thought returned to his frantic mind, Harry realized that neither Selene nor Lisa were there, and that "there" was actually his bedroom. His enhanced vision could easily make out the brand new desk and comfortable renaissance style chair he had made using alchemy, as well as the the armoire where he kept all his clothes.

He relaxed as the adrenaline left his system. That's when he noticed something else.

Looking down, Harry found that he had made an absolute mess of his bed sheets. A very sticky mess that was not just made from an accumulation of sweat.

Harry could not quite contain the groan that escaped his lips as he pressed a hand to his sweaty face. This was the second time in two days he'd dreamed of that memory, the memory of Selene's departure.

It was also the second time he had made a mess of his sheets, which was a problem he was really hoping to solve. He had a theory behind why this was happening, but he really, really didn't want to go there until he was one hundred percent positive that his hypothesis was correct.

For perhaps the first time in his life, Harry was hoping he was wrong.

While this had not been the first time he had dreamed of the day Selene left, this was the first time Lisa had invaded that dream. She had not done so the last time, so why had she done so this time?

Without warning, Harry's mind conjured up a perfect image of Lisa wearing a short denim skirt, sandals and a tang top. Her brown hair was let down, framing her cute face with her doe-like eyes, small nose and soft lips. The skirt she wore showcased her athletic legs, gained from three years of dance lessons, and the tang top showed off her developing... developing...

Harry's cheeks began heating up. At the same time, the sheets covering him formed a small tent.

God, there must be something wrong with him, thinking about Lisa like... like... like that! She was like his little sister! Not... well, not someone he saw in that particular light. Like someone he was inclined to love romantically. She was practically family!

Wanting to dispel these thoughts, Harry quickly began practicing some of the more advanced forms of Occlumency meditation. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Conjure an image of something plain, something that can be pictured easily. A grassy plain under a clear blue sky that stretched out for miles before dipping far beyond the event horizon and showing blue snow capped mountains in the distance. Nothing else existed except that plain and those mountains.

Taking one more deep breath, Harry felt some of the... tension in his pants bleed out. The problem was still there, but he had read that a cold shower would fix that, which was why his next stop was the bathroom.

As Harry stepped into the ice cold water and began going through the meticulous process of cleaning himself, his mind began wandering.

He needed help. That much was clear. While Harry had an idea of what was wrong with him, he really wanted someone else to confirm it before he decided on what his next step would be.

Of course, he wasn't going to actually mention what he was going through. There was no way he was going to tell someone about the dreams he'd been having of Selene's departure, of that incredible kiss she had given him. It was bad enough that he had to ask for help in dealing with this matter, nothing on this good green earth would convince him to actually admit that he might be having a problem.