Chapter twelve: zerefs country

Lucy woke up from the morning light shining through the window. It took her awhile to realize she wasn't in her apartment. She was laying in the black Wizards bed.

She couldn't help but smile as she rendered last night. It was everything she wanted her first time to be. He was so gentle and sweet.

Wondering where Zeref disappeared to she got out of bed. She wanders around and hears water splash lightly. She opens the bathroom door as see Zeref. His head was back, his eyes closed as he relaxed in a bath tub that was the size of a pool. She could see heat radiating on top of it. She tip toes further in. He probably knew that she was there. Lucy steps into the water towards the guy she loves. She slips right on top of him. Each leg on each side of him.

"Lucy..." The dark Mage whispers with a smile. His head lifts up and he looks at her.

"Hi, good morning," she smiles and kisses him, "this bath is amazing."

"It is. Last night was even more amazing though," he leaves trails of kisses from her lips to her collar bone.

She moans softly, loving his touch, "it was amazing. I want it again."

"Being greedy?" He laughs.

"You have no idea," she giggles.

He grabs her butt and pulls her closer. She could feel him then and her heart began to race.

"Zeref..." She whispers in his ear with a slight moan in his name.

"I might be the greedy one actually," he says.

"Let's be greedy together,"

He smiles wickedly and he slips inside her. She lets out a scream of pleasure.

------

Natsu was kicking Grey for him to get out of bed, "wake up ice princess!"

"Stop kicking me flame brain!" He grabs Natsu's foot and pulls sending the dragon slayer on the floor with a loud thud.

They butt foreheads then and calls each other name and saying threats.

"Is that fighting I hear?" Erza voice booms from her bed.

"No ma'am!" The two yell with fear.

"Why are you guys up so early?" Wendy asks while rubbing her eyes.

"I couldn't sleep last night..." Natsu admits.

"We should get up and search for Lucy. I want everyone ready in ten minutes!" Erza demands.

Even in the morning the city was busy. Erza sees the most perfect yummy looking strawberry cake from a window and hurriedly goes in and get it. It didn't take her long to each the entire thing.

"That was the best cake ever..."

"You say that every time," Natsu says to her.

"What did you say?" Her eyes turned red.

"Nothing. Nothing at all!"

She went back to normal but, with a huge smile on her face. Then they see two familiar faces. One had pink hair the other blue.

"Jellal?" Erza says shocked.

"Hey, scarlet. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"To find Lucy. She left and we think Zeref is threatening her so she'll be with him."

"Really? I can believe that. Lucy would do anything for her friends even if it meant being with that monster."

"I hope she's okay..." Happy says concerned.