Chapter Fourteen: the night

Lucy was combing through her hair till she hears a knock on the door.

"Come in!" She yells.

Then she sees brandish come in.

"Brandish? What are you doing here?" She stands up with fright.

"I'm not here to hurt you." The country demolisher tells her.

Then another girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walks in. The guards yell that they aren't aloud to enter emperor Spriggans room without his approval.

"I'm sure he'd find it okay," Lucy tells them with a smile, "and if he doesn't I'll take the blame."

"Yes, empress Spriggan," the guards say taking their leave.

"Empress? Your not even married to him yet?" Brandish says.

Lucy blushes, "zeref told them all that's who I am so..."

"Hmm... Well, I can help with your hair tonight if you want?" She touches Lucy's blonde hair and puts it behind her ears, "you look so much like her."

"Stop scaring the girl brandish," the mystery girl says while smirking.

"Who are you anyways?" Lucy asks.

"I'm Dimaria. One of the Spriggan twelve and I hear your Zeref's girl and also Layla's daughter," she says.

"I am," she admits blushing at what she was to Zeref.

Dimaria sits down next to her, "I want to do your makeup. You're very pretty and you should look the part of being empress Spriggan. Now where is your dress?"

"Right there on the bed," Lucy points.

"Perfect!" Brandish says with excitement.

"I thought it would be fitting."

"It is. Good job."

"Maybe we should have our dresses sent here then we can get ready together." Dimaria says.

"I like that and also I can have my celestial spirit cancer do our hair. He does a good job," Lucy agrees.

"I'm all for it," brandish smiles.

-----

Lucy undresses and slips on her dress. She needed help with the zipper in the back so brandish volunteers to help. Then they here a loud bang and the door bursts open.

"Hey, where have you guys been all day?!" Ajeel storms in. Then sees Lucy, her dress still unzipped. Invel walks in after him.

"Ahh! Empress! Ajeel close yours eyes!" The ice wizard was blushing intensely and panicking.

"Perverts!" Brandish yells and points with anger.

Lucy face turns red and she kicks them both sending their faces into the wall.

"Oh crap! Good job Lucy!" Dimaria laughs.

Brandish zips up the blonde mages dress and Lucy helps with hers and Dimaria's in another room away from the guys.

"Zeref is going to kick their asses when he finds out they saw you half dressed," dimaria giggles, "I want to be the one to tell him," she rubs her palms together with joy.

They go back into the room. Ajeel was laying on Zeref's bed while Invel had his hands on his own head screaming.

"Get off the emperors bed! Do you even have decency?!" Invel yells.

Then she notices Ajeel had a hold of her moms sword.

"Hey! Don't touch that!" She grabs it out of his hands.