HOMESICK!!!( A NH/ ONE DIRECTION SICK FANFICTION STORY)

The boys of one direction have had a long year. The whole band is still getting though new  historic changes of the band. It all started with Zayn not being happy in the band. They boys know that it all started with Zayn a long time ago. Fans noticed a long time ago that just by his looks alone he was not taking care of himself. They knew he was not happy. It became even more apparent when he was( Sick) when they launch Four. Then in March Louis and Eleanor broke up. Louis did not take it to well.He can be a fantastic actor towards his fans. But the boys and their families as well as close friends knew he was a mess. He was depressed. Then Zayn left. That left them having to strip all the songs down and 're learn them. Give out all of Zayn's parts to the other boys. There was talk to redo the other four albums. But in the end it would be too much work. Just the thought of it made the boys sick to there stomachs. Then they begin the new album. They went into finish the long tour. Then there is news going around that Louis is going to be a dad. They have Liam who has a breakdown before the show. He ends up sick in the Hospital and they have to cancel the show. Then Sophia breaks up with him. Liam goes into a depression that almost caused him to have a mental breakdown. Louis ends up talking to liam. And Liam been spending a lot of time alone. He been crying himself to sleep. He been writing new songs with Louis about break ups. But then there is Harry he is lonely still trying to find someone to love him. He still upset over everything but so far he is ok.

Then there is Niall Horan. He been so homesick lately that he is closed himself off to everyone and is quiet. But he has a reason he so upset, His sadness is starting to be Depressed. Well no one knew just how bad he taking everything that been going on. He his it well when Zayn left or the others are stressed. Niall been stressed for a while. And being on tour does not help. He found out six months ago that his dad is sick. He is not taking the news well. Bobby was not feeling well for about a few months now. But when his family told him the news about his dad, his heart broke. He been talking to his family often about the chemo treatments. He cries every time he hears the test show some set back. Niall is terrified he going to lose his father. He becoming more and more withdrawn from everyone. Niall does not laugh as much. In fact he developed a fake laugh. He not sleeping because of nightmares. He still angry at life. His tears only fall when everyone is asleep or he is alone.

And the boys have noticed that something not right with Niall. He has lost color in his face a few times when he is talking and or texting to his Mom or Greg. They do not want him to come home. He has a job to do and his dad has told him not too. Even his own parents and brother did not realize just how bad Niall is taking this. They have not picked up that Niall is starting to become sick and is on his way to a deep depression. He not really eating. He starting to during a little more the he has been. But he been hiding that he been getting migraines... But this Morning .

Niall woke up to a severe Migraine. He also woke up to his stomach rolling. But what terrified him the most is he is having a serious and extremely severe Asthma attack at 2am. He tries to get up but becomes extremely nauseous and vomits everywhere while having his asthma attack.. He is getting sick as well as he cannot breath. He needed to get help NOW. He looks down and finds his shoes laying on the floor by his bed. He very carefully bends down an d  grabs one and throws it at the wall. It wakes up and startled Harry awake. Harry is very confused to why someone would throw something at his wall. He suddenly realized who it is and went to text Niall.  What is  up I am sleeping here Niall are you ok. Niall can not text right now he is trying to breath. He can only throw his other shoe at the the wall. Harry gets up as he get the message. Goes gets his hotel key but  an not find it. Then he realized  and goes next door."Niall it Harry open the door" Harry said. Something tells Harry to use a key. But he want someone with him as well. He is getting this guy feeling in his stomach that something is truly. He runs to Liam door pounding on the door to wake him up. The noise also wakes up Louis and Paul. They come running to the door to see what is wrong.  When they all hear Niall throws both shoes at the door even harder then he did at the wall.. It was so loud. Harry said I need his key I have a feeling something not right. Paul unlocks the door and they run in. They saw that looks Niall sick and  is in the middle of a asthma attack. Harry just takes on look at his friend and  sees  that he is running out of oxygen. So he runs out of the and gets his nebulizer tabs his meds because they are stronger then Niall's. Runs back in his hotel room and sees Liam giving Niall his inhaler. Stop Li Li he needs this. His attack is too severe for his meds. He get niall back to bed and finds out he got sick. Niall did you get sick before or after your asthma attack.Harry asked. Niall just blinked and said during the first asthma attack wqqwqw. His migraine so bad. Ok he feels to see if he has a fever and he does it high too. Harry turns on the nebulizer puts it over his mouth and nose. Niall begins to get color back in his cheeks. Harry does two cycles. Niall falls asleep during them. Lou go get the thermometer. He puts it in his ears and it is 104.6.