I AM NOT ABLE TO HANDLE THIS ANY ANYMORE( A LP/ ONE DIRECTION SICK STORY

Liam Payne has been hiding a extremely embarrassing secret lately. He been dealing with this for a few months now. He is to nervous about sharing this secret with anyone. It is taking up to much of his time and energy. When he alone at night he just cries himself to sleep. His whole digestive system is rebelling against him. When he is not asleep he is trying to clean himself up. During this new tour they are on. 

His days are becoming numbered he has came so close to actually showing his problem to everyone he is around. Some days he is so damn tired he can not function well. The whole crew and the boys have noticed this. Even the head of their management team as well as Simon been worrying about him. 

His mom Karen has been trying to get him checked out again. But Liam has no time at all. With Sophia leaving him when they broke up. But then found out that she is pregnant. But she does not want the children. So when she gave birth she gave up all right to Liam. She ended up having Quintuplets. Liam has his hands full with Taylor James Payne, Tyler Christopher Payne, Saylor Abigail Payne and Skyler Mackenzie Payne. They are now 3 weeks old and because One Direction is on tour now.

(Updated 8-6-17) Liam had no time he is on tour. He has his kids with him. He feels guilty about what happened to Sophia. Luckily Liam have three other friends to help him. But Liam secret was not his children. 

more to come please come back and check for more. Vote please!add Comments to this story. And if you are a author who likes stories like this. Go to my sick prompts books. I make them for you to write them in to a story.(this is a stand-alone story more will be add to this page)