Who Am I Anymore, Now That You Are Gone.( LT/ sick Fanfiction story

So I just got the worst news of my life. I mean I just lost the best part of me. How the hell am I going to raise my own son Freddie alone. Sure I can do it but I don't want to do this with out You. Why did you have to leave me Mum. You the best person I can talk to. Now I feel so lonely. Sure we known this is going to happen. But Mummy I need you. The kids need you. I can not stay strong for my siblings.

Louis Tomlinson is sitting in his car it the parking lot of the Hospital numb. It is early in the morning on Wednesday December 7, 2016. His phone is shut off. Louis had been stuck at the Hospital for the past week. Spending much time with his mom he had left. He been Grateful h e was home. But then he would not have been anywhere else. He has tears falling like a river. Louis is hiding from the world. He just lost his mommy to cancer. His most precious mum. His brain is recalling every thing that is happening. His head and stomach is killing him. The flashbacks from his life with his mom are becoming too much for him.

When Louis looks at the time l. He ends up screaming to himself. He realizes he is late by three hours now. The babysitter needed to leave at 11pm. Louis turns on his phone. He sees the the texts and missed calls from Sally wondering where he is. So he ends up texting Lou asking if she can get Freddie for him. He tells her that something drastic has came up. And he needs her to come to the hospital to give him Freddie. Louis is have I g a tough time even comprehending what he is saying to her. Lou said she will be there asap. Louis then text the babysitter explaining what happening in so little details. He suddenly fees extremely sick to his stomach. From the past year he has felt with extreme heartache. The song he wrote with Steve Just hold on is more for him and his Family. He suddenly just leans over an vomits in his car.

How is this happening right now. Louis just begins to lose all since of reality. He sees the time and has to get back. But how is he going to get the strength to move. He suddenly realized this is not going to be good. He rolls himself in a ball and begins to sob even more hysterical . How can he be the oldest and be there for his younger Brother and Sisters. He also is beginning to worry how is he going to take care of His son Freddie. When his mummy took her last breath. He was with her as well as Dan and his Siblings. Once he tried to get everyone in order. Dan was the one who handed his siblings. Louis just had to leave to gather himself together. So that is where he is now. In a middle of a parking garage alone in his car. Having a extremely severe panic attack.

That is when Dan finds him twenty-five minutes later. His heart breaks even more then it already is. Dan opens the the door. Pulls his oldest stepson in his arms. And tries to comfort him. Louis I know you want to be left alone right now. But Lou is in the lobby with Freddie. But I going to go take him home with the girls. Can you come with me son. Johanna would want me to take care of you tonight. Louis just cries harder. He nods his head. Ok so move over will you. I know you are in no shape to drive. Stan called Lottie he going to meet us at the house. Lottie and Lou are taking everyone else home.

When Dan got back to the house. Both sets of twins were in bed. Lottie was in her bed with all her siblings. Daisy was holding her nephew Freddie until Louis was able to come home. Freddie was asleep but Doris and Ernest Jones were crying for their Mummy. They of course did not understand what is going on. So Lottie was trying to the kids asleep. Dan finds them and smiles at his family. Hey guys thanks for helping me. Anytime Dan Lottie whispered with a tear falling. I can put them to bed for you. Would you that would be wonderful. Then we need to come up with a statement from the family.

But first Lottie I need to get back to your Brother. He not doing well right now. So I need you and Fizzy to stay with Daisy and Phoebe as well as the twins. Louis is not well at the moment and he is worrying me. Please keep Freddie up here. If I need you I will tell. Ok Dan she tells him. I think I should at least check on him. He might response to me thought. Where is he Dan right now. I carried him to my Bedroom. It the only place that seemed right Lottie. I left him on the bed sobbing. Lottie when I found him in his car. He was in the middle of a severe panic attack. He threw up in his car.

No I understand and  I will stay here, I would rather keep Freddie with me. Louis is in a middle of a breakdown. I knew this would happen. So did Mum she did after all warn us. Who do we call to help us. Not sure yet Lottie Dan said. There is so much to do. But first would you girls want To have your Father stay a few days. If you do I am ok with that. I am thinking of calling Anne as well. I know Jay and Anne were really tight. It also might help Louis to have her here. Dan  I want to call Eleanor Daisy said. Ok I will think about  It. In the background Lottie heard a startling noise. Louis was crying even harder now. Terrible heart wrenching sobs were making their way down the hallway. 

Louis Tomlinson had his phone on broadcasting his nightmare. . Twitter and the Media already were exploding. He begins texting management, the guys as well as His ex. He explained to his son's mother. That his Grandmother passed way tonight. He wants his son with him for a while. He told her that Freddie is all he needs right now. He asked her to leave him alone for a while. He then sends a message to Simon explains how he not able to perform Sunday. Then he realized he can still smell his mum. His head is on her pillow teas begin to fall again. The amount of pain Louis feels in his soul. It is just overwhelming him...

..more to come please stay tuned.