SNUGGLING IN HIS MUM'S ARMS( A SICK LT/ ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION STORY)

*IN HONOR OF OUR FAVORITE BANDMATE FROM DONCASTER (HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS TOMLINSON'S BIRTHDAY 12-24) and in Honor of Johannah we love you and Miss you

Louis has been away from home for way too long. So much has been happening this year with his band and his love life. Louis is trying to be strong over everything that goes wrong. He still just so angry about everything. This tour needs to end fast. Louis feels a breakdown coming. He is starting to pulling away from everything but not the boys. He still upset over his break up in March. He still upset with everything that happening with Zayn leaving the group and abandoning their friendships. He happy over the new baby that is due next year. But at the same time, he upset it not with Eleanor.

 He so angry at himself for letting his career get in the way of the love of his life. He becoming depressed and very Emotional. He has told the boys how he is feeling. So they know when to be there for him or when to leave him alone. But as of lately he has been so damn homesick, that he has been hysterically crying himself to sleep. That he begins to lose sleep over this. He is having nightmares as well. He wants his Mum so much that he starting talking in his sleep. His tweets are beginning to show just how homesick he is. And it to the point he starts to regress in age. Only when he upset though and not working. He just wants his Mommy.

The other boys are at a crossroad on how they can comfort Louis. It broke their hearts to watch their bandmate so upset and depressed. All they can do is to try and cheer him up. Sometimes it works and a lot of times it does not. The Fans always cheer Louis up when he just but then he is a good enough actor he can make others believe him. Liam is constantly trying to cuddle with him to get him to feel safe enough to sleep. Louis now can sleep when the guys were around now. He also starting writing a ton of songs. Liam and Louis have been doing a lot of writing for the fast few months. When Louis is with Niall the just watch tv together they have been watching a lot of Grease. They have been kicking the football together or playing Fifa. Niall is just so worried about him. His older brother is in pain and there is nothing he can do to get him through this. And last but not least there is Harry his best friend beside Stan. Harry always is thinking with his heart and soul. To see Louis has Harry so upset he is not sure what to do. Most nights Harry too upset to want to go out without Louis. Since Harry just so emotional as it is they both end up crying together. Which send Niall into a tear-fest as well then Liam has to comfort all three boys.

Harry the past few days has dealt with a bad headache, lower backache, and stomachache. This morning he woke up to dizziness and a migraine. He finds it odd to be so bloody dizzy and he still laying down in bed. He knows he should just try to hide his symptoms so it does not upset Louis anymore then he already is. Harry feels so weak and just wants to stay in bed. If he tries to move his stomach keeps on churning. He knows this is not a good day to be sick. They have a press conference, four photo shoots, two radio interviews, a live interview and a few other things. Then they have a rehearsal and a concert. Harry became overwhelmed and begin to cry. His also just realized his hay fever is acting up really bad as he has a ten-minute sneezing fit. He is out of meds he just remembered he ran out of everything. He needed to tell Paul to get them. He also realized he feels so overheated so he has a really high fever. He gets up goes to his bathroom in his hotel room. He starts to feel very nauseous and he begins to panic as he ran over to the sink. He knew it is was impossible he is going to vomit. He does better when someone there to comfort him while he gets sick. As he begins to vomit he could not stop. Every time tried to catch his breath he would vomit all over again. Harry was becoming too weak to be able to support his weight. He needed help. quickly he grabbed the trashcan in the bathroom. And went back to bed as he checked the time he saw that he been sick for about 45 minutes. He needed to still use the bathroom and badly at that.

He has no energy to even move to get back to the bathroom. Just then Liam walks through the bedroom door. He begins to panic as he sees Just how sick harry looks. Liam runs to the bed to see what is wrong with Harry.  Harry looks so desperate that he whispers that he needs the toilet or something to pee in. I  feel so damn weak to even move without puking. Liam finds a huge bottle of water laying on a chair he goes over and dumps it out. Runs over just in time as Harry started leaking in his bed. Liam did all the work as Harry was just too sick. Louis comes through the door to ask what took so long." Louis go get me a thermometer please". He goes to Harry's bathroom he sees all the vomit in the sink. He quickly cleans it up. Then runs over and made Harry open his mouth and put it under his tongue. Immediately it beeped as Louis reached over and took his temperature.  He looks at the thermometer and saw that it read 104.2. Niall runs into Harry's room and Liam who checked Harry's temp sees Niall and tells Niall to quickly get him a washcloth and bring it back. Niall sees that Harry is sick and does what he was told.

When Niall comes back with the cloth he asked Harry what is wrong. Liam tells him that he is really sick. Harry's head begins to pound against his skull. Tears begin to fall as Harry was becoming light sensitive and it was making him dizzy. Which in turn made him especially nauseous. Now he feels like throwing up again. Li help me to the toilet quickly Harry said. Both Niall and Liam sat Harry up and ran him to the bathroom. He set by the toilet and vomits for 45 minutes straight. Harry begins crying non-stop which made his stomachache extremely Painful. And he started vomiting again for 30 more minutes. This caused him to have a severe asthma attack and it leads him into a panic attack as well. Niall runs as fast as he can. To get Harry emergency asthma medication. He could not find his inhalers but he did find his breathing machine. And decided what he needed was a breathing treatment. He quickly put two tubes in and out it back together. Then he runs back to Harry and only to find out that the cord does not reach.  Liam walks and brings Harry to the counter. Louis ran and got a chair for Harry to sit on.

Niall started the machine as he brought it up to Harry's face. The other guys stopped and waited for Harry to get the medication. Louis goes and gets his inhalers and his anxiety medication as well. When lo comes back Liam is wiping his forehead with a washcloth. He gets the ear thermometer and checks his temperature. And takes his temperature it read 104.8. Louis his temperature is high Liam said. Ok, let's get a cloth and try to cool him down. Liam looked at Louis and asked him to hold Harry up. I calling Simon and will he tells Niall.  Louis tells Niall to go eat first but be quick about it.

As Liam calling to see what they can do. Harry started throwing up again. Louis runs over to his phone and calls Paul. But his line is busy. He needs to get to a hospital now. But that is just not a option yet. Harry's just too sick to be here. Louis begin to really stress out even more then he is. He calls the front desk and asks for a lot of ice for a bath and lots of washcloths and towels. Louis then strips Harry down and turns the bathtub on to freezing cold. He then puts Harry in the tub. Liam come back in the hotel finding Louis with Harry. Liam is shocked at how fast he is working to get his fever down. Liam looks at Louis and sees him crying though. Oh Louis stop come here please Liam says to Louis he gives him a hug that makes Louis break down completely. I got this to lay down a few minutes. Paul running to the store. Liam go open the door to let the front desk come in with them they get back. Louis tells Liam. He also tells him  He sent Niall to breakfast fifteen minutes ago. Louis ends up falling asleep.

A few hours later Harry is becoming worse now. He has a fever so high that he almost in a comatose state of mind. He is worrying everyone. When Simon walks through the door. Takes one look at Harry and tell Paul to call 911. Then he tells Louis who is looking so tired that the others need rest before they fall sick as well.

... more to come please come back and check for more. Vote please!add Comments to this story. And if you are an author who likes stories like this. Go to my sick prompts books. I make them for you to write them into a story. (please note that this story is a stand-alone. I will add on to this page