ONE CHANGING MOMENT (CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER) A ONE DIRECTION/ HS STORY

What is going on with the boys of one direction are planning something extremely special for the world. They are trying to go to every country around the world . The thing this will be a three to five year tour. They want to meet every fan. This is a way they can say thank you for all the fans do for them. The all the boys get to bring there girls/Families with them. Sure they are still going to release albums on the road like always do. They are apart of this Huge tour. Touring with them are BACKSTREET BOYS, NEW KID ON THE BLOCK, AND NSYNC, 98 DEGREES, WESTLIFE, BOYZONE AND BBMAK (who got back together and now has 6 new albums). This tour is one in a lifetime opportunity.

You see it the year 2018. They been together for 8 years now. Going strong and having the time of there life's. As for each of the guys Niall found his Princesses Nora Grace O'Brian she actually from Mullengar as well. They grew up together and are best friend. They did date before Niall left for X Factor. They just broke it off before he left for London England. They ran into each other April 2015. Nora was at a show in Ireland the front row. They were singing her favorite song by them Little Things at the exact moment. She was begin to cry as Niall looked at her and caught her eyes. Niall stood up went down and held her hand.and sang her his solo while looking in her eyes. After the Song was finished he sits on stage. Niall smiled at her and said. Hey princess I have missed you so much. He led his love to the stage. While Harry and Liam helped her up on stage. Niall pulls her to him smiling. Nora Grace be my princess again. Yes Nora whispered. The rest of one direction looked shockingly surprised at what just went on. That was Three years ago now they are engaged and still to this day They are so happy. And as next week while they are practicing this Huge tour with everyone in London. The one direction boys are flying to Ireland and he getting married. Before the tour starts.

As for Harry has found his Girlfriend Emma Jane Williamson. She comes from his home town. She ran in to him head first while walking around the town. Harry fell immediately in love with her. They meet in 2016. They truly are perfect for each other, she balances him completely, she has green eyes black long hair. Is 5. 1. She can just look at Harry and he will stop causing trouble. Now a week before the tour Harry asked her to marry him she said Yes. Obviously they have to plan their wedding while being on tour which makes it very hard to live in the road talk about the wedding planner wedding do shows everything that Harry have to complete all while being on tour . So far they're doing exceptionally well with Harry doesn't know that to happens but change his life forever.

Louis and Eleanor are still going Strong, They still love each other and that will last forever. Louis and Eleanor have both decided that for right now she will quit being a model. Just for right now while everyone is on tour Eleanor is gonna help the clothing design team pick up Chris pick out pants so close and just help out where she is needed. So far it is working out she has been designed Outfits for every single. And she has gotten everyone's style correctly it's gonna be wonderful just a few days ago Louis ended up purposing to her . Now in between shows everything Louis has to do. She made every wife of all the mail bandmembers including backstreet never know etc. etc. etc. . Right now it's gonna be an amazing wedding and it's coming along quite fast

It has been three years since the band became four. Now what has been going on with Zayn and Perrie have been planning their wedding still is becoming closer to actually getting married . They have just finished the final touches the wedding of the century in three weeks they will be married . Only thing is there will be no honeymoon for a while . But they're so excited it's been seven years that engaged in their friendly ready to get married.

Liam and Sophia have been married for two years now I got married in December 2015 . They have two twin daughters Ella Grace and Emma Rose Payne who were one month old. They are the most sweetest girls you could ever meet but they hurt wild and crazy. They were probably the most happiest babies anyone has ever seen. After all you have Louis corrupting them , Niall teaching them to see him play guitar, have uncle see teaching them all about how to draw how to take care of their hair they have hairy was being a loving loving treating and spoiling him like you wouldn't believe . Sophia has not been feeling well for the past few days she has been having morning sickness end Liam has no time right now to find out what's going on . It's really frustrating that his wife is not feeling well and he's so tired after having a show that lasted all weekend. So the other day he goes to Brian Littrell's wife Leighanne Littrell. To ask her if she can check on Sophia and make sure she's okay and if she needs anything to help her get a hold of it.