ALLERGIES AND HAY FEVER ( A HS/ ONE DIRECTION SICK FANFICTION STORY)

It's officially spring time in England. To Harry it means he is sick all the time. It starts in March and stops in the winter.But that also means where they are and if  on tour. This season's it is worse then ever. How is Harry going to get through this year. He started writing for his Solo Album, One Direction album and has been getting a ton of requests to write songs with other Artists. He getting requests to sing with others artists as well. He so busy that there just no time to get to him self. Everyone is becoming so worried about Harry Edward Styles.

Today it is a morning of Hell for Harry. He woke up to his ears ringing and is in so much pain. He is stuffed  up and is draining mucus sat the back of his throat.  He is congested completely in his sinuses and his chest. His throat hurts so bad. He does have a headache and pain behind his eyes and stomach. He not hungry but is so tired. He has now sneezed for the twentieth time in a row. Of course this has been going on for awhile now. But he has to meet his manger and the boys today.

As Harry gets up and goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day. First things he packs is every kind of medication he takes for this time of year. He finishes parking one huge backpack and a extra large sports bag. It took him 45 minutes to do so. Then he takes a hot shower with tons of steam and gets a vick's bomb to help him breath. When that is over and he is dressed in a sweatshirt and track pants. He puts on his slip on flats. And then grabs a  heavy blanket. He then calls His wife Gwendolynn Savannah Styles.  He feels so dizzy he knows it not smart for him to even drive today. But he forgot she has a meeting with her work and took their 6 week old to their childcare center. So Harry calls Niall who has already left and is on his way to the studio. He says he five minutes away.

As Niall pulls up with Liam in the Suv with him and Niall's Daughter  Alma Grace Horan. Niall just married his Princess Airlín Enya Horan a year ago while he was on this 18th month break. Harry crack a small side smile at the 6 week year old baby. Liam Harry said with a whisper can you sit in the back I don't want to cough on her. Liam looks at Harry and sees just how sick  Harry feels today. Harry I think you need to stay here and sleep Liam told him. I can not that the thing. Gwen and Mum want me with someone at all times right now. And Gwen is at work  trying to set up a new client's Children into her class room. This family has a child who has severe Autism and is perfect for Gewn's  Class. Then she has to teach her classes. Mom is with Gremma who is past due with her Twins. Her husband is called away on assignment to Denmark. Dad is sick in the hospital as of last week Harry said as he begin to sneeze again. Niall let me out for a minute Harry tells his friend and bandmate. Harry opens the door sits on the edge of the car as his hay fever has a fit. By the time he is done Niall is on the other side of Harry getting his inhaler. Holy crap Harry just how much stuff do you have in here. A ton Ni now please give me my pink inhaler with the number 20 on it. Ok here Haz it in you hand now. Thanks Nail file Harry whispered. 

After the asthma attack was over. Harry is overwhelmed with everything. Guys Harry said can we have the writing session here. That Asthma attack was really a bad one. Ok Liam had text Louis to tell him to bring his work over to Harry's. He then explained what just happened. Louis text back agreeing he will be there in two minutes. And that he has Freddie with him today. It ok Niall has Alma as well. And if that is the case I will just go borrow Harry car and go get Taylor as well. Sounds like a plan. Harry did Gwendolynn take Darcy Anne with her to the childcare center. Yeah she did we did not know if any of  you would have the kids today. Liam can you go get my baby girl. I will call Gwen when you leave.

As Liam left and is on the way to their children's childcare center. Harry calls and leaves a message with his Girl. Then runs in the bathroom coughing so hard that he throws up in the tub. Niall runs over to Harry asking if he is alright. Niall gets a washcloth and puts it on the back of his neck.  Harry maybe you should go lay down on the couch Niall said.

No I am ok Niall. I just need to stop sneezing. Harry I think there is more to this then you think. I have never seen you this bad. Or you n need to go to the Hospital right now. Just how many Asthma attacks have you had lately. It is up about 15 attacks now Niall. Oh Harry that is it I am calling Paul Niall said very worried.

As Niall was on the phone with Paul, Who called Simon and Anne. Niall voiced his concerns about Harry. Anne what is going on with Des. He has been quite Sick lately. So we all sent him to the hospital. Truly I think what is wrong everything is too much. He a new Dad , he working way to hard, Gremma very late giving birth. And his dad is very sick. Anne he has had 16 Asthma Attacks.

more to come please come back and check for more. Vote please!add Comments to this story. And if you are a author who likes stories like this. Go to my sick prompts books. I make them for you to write them in to a story.(this is a stand-alone story more will be add to this page)