Bubble of Lust

I had been with Davina all day helping her with spells and keeping her company. I was currently flicking through the latest issue of Harpers Bazaar as I listened to Marcel try and convince her to move into the compound.

I knew it had been Klaus idea to move Davina in as Marcel wouldn't risk having her around that many vampires' twenty-four-seven. A lot had happened while I was in the bayou with Elijah and Haley.

Rebekah and Marcel had teamed up against Klaus, only to lose, many of Marcel's vampires died and Klaus regained his title as King of the Quarter, demoting Marcel to Prince. In my opinion Marcel seemed to be too calm in letting Klaus take the crown meaning sooner or later he would plan an uprising, one that he would also loose.

It wasn't that I didn't think Marcel was good enough to be king, it was just Klaus was a hybrid as well as an original he was un-killable he also had Rebekah and Elijah who when it came down to it would stand by Klaus.

Klaus baby-mama Haley was no longer a secret it was now known that she was carrying Klaus child, meaning the deal I had with Klaus to keep it a secret in return for Davina's safety was null and void, so I now had to keep a closer eye on the little Claire.

Klaus had moved back into the compound with Haley, hence why he wanted Davina there, the strange thing was he didn't invite Rebekah and Elijah, trouble in sibling paradise properly.

I flipped through another page of my glossy magazine as I listen to Marcel's failed attempts of convincing Davina.

"You're going to love it at the compound. I already got the best room in the place picked out." Marcel said.

"I can't leave remember what happened last time?" Davina shot back.

"I know about your deal with Elijah." Marcellus replied, this caught my attention what deal could she possibly have with Elijah.

"We can't be lying to each other, I'm trying to protect you, with the witches still looking to kill you for the harvest, believe me your safest place is with us" Marcel told her.

"Plus, there's excellent light in the afternoon" Klaus spoke entering the room, making Davina throw him a glare.

"Ah the new King of New Orleans" I smirked.

"Giselle how lovely to see you again. What are you doing here love?" Klaus questioned

"I did tell you Davina was under my protection Klaus, who do you think has been teaching her the wonders of witchcraft" I mused, making the hybrid scoff.

"I see you're an artist, wonderful. I look forward to witnessing your many talents" he told Davina trying to butter her up.

"Was this his idea" Davina snapped ignoring Klaus and looking straight at Marcel.

"Davina please, I understand your devoted to Marcel but he is devoted to me. I assume you want what's best for all of us." he stated then walked to Marcel while Davina glared, if looks could kill.

"We have a meeting to attend downstairs" Klaus announced.

"Look I'll send someone to get your things we'll get you settled in right. Trust me" Marcel told Davina pleading with he to understand.

"I know this goes without saying but I'll say it anyway" I spoke stopping both vampires in their tracks.

"But if anything happens to Davina while under your care, I will end you both" I explained, smiling sweetly at the two.

"Is that a threat love because you seem to forget I'm un-killable" Klaus laughed.

I returned the laugh then with a flick of my finger both Klaus and Marcel where on the ground in agony, every bone in their body breaking over and over while their blood boiled.