Delivery Boy

He groaned as I bit his neck, he laid topless beneath me on my king-sized bed as I straddled him, he grinded against me as I drank my fill. I ran my fingers through his thick-dark hair as I drank my fill, he was delicious.

I knew the minute I smelled him on my porch he would taste fantastic. Unlike most humans these days he tasted as if he took care of himself, his physique proved it, most likely from hours spent at the gym. His blood was rich, warm and sweet just the way I liked it.

The guy in question was simply delivering a dress I ordered from Paris a few weeks back, it was a beautiful velvet, black, strapless number one of a kind apparently, I knew when I saw it online I had to have it.

I usually didn't bother feeding on delivery boys as most of them reeked of greasy, food and had pimply and greasy skin with bad breath and creased clothing, boys who stuttered when they asked me to sign for a package.

This one had been different he was confident he flirted with me acting as if he had a chance, he also wasn't bad on the eye, did I mention he smelled amazing.

I played the gracious host and invited him in dressed in nothing but a black silk night-gown with spaghetti straps and lace detailing along the bust, that just about covered my bottom. He fell for my airhead act and followed me to my bedroom where I compelled him to enjoy his time with me.

delivery boy whose name-tag said Logan was currently a moaning mess beneath me, his hands gripped my hips, in an iron tight grip as I continued to drink his blood

His grip soon became weaker due to the blood loss. I didn't let that stop me, if anything it made me simply smirk and gulp quicker.

I was in a state of ecstasy getting high from the delivery boy's blood when suddenly out of nowhere there was a pounding on my door. I pulled away with a scowl, furious my meal had been interrupted, I licked his neck one last time then looked at the clock on my bedside table.

"What is it with people knocking on my door at these ungodly hours" I huffed.

"Sanabit" I muttered and swiped my hand over his wound closing it. I jumped off Logan with an annoyed expression.

"Get dressed" I ordered, storming out of my room and down the stairs to my front door.

I opened it up and saw the two people I'd least expect to see.

"Niklaus, Elijah to what do I owe the pleasure" I smirked leaning against the doorframe, Elijah eying my scantily clad body.

"Little over dressed love" Klaus smirked, looking me up and down making his elder brother give him a death glare.

"What do you want I'm busy" I sighed licking the blood off my lower lip. Elijah narrowed his eyes and his hands turned into fists once he caught on to what I meant by busy.