Mexican Standoff

Sorry everyone for not updating for like a month but I was out of the country on holidays for two weeks and it took a while to get back to normal, anyway this is a really long chapter enjoy!!

I was in my dressing room getting ready for the day as Elijah slept soundly in my bed.

It felt as though I had been taken back in time when I awoke to him holding me tightly against his naked chest. I couldn't stop smiling thinking back to the events of last night.

Today was the day of the casket girl's festival, I planned to take Davina out for the day and get her away from the compound, I knew she was properly going crazy living under the same roof as Klaus.

I decided it was also a great excuse to wear my new white grown that had just arrived from Italy.

It was a long full-length cotton gown with cap-sleeves and a little belt tied around the waist. It had a plunging neckline that stopped just above my bellybutton and from the waist down it flowed, making beautiful waves of white when I walked.

I straightened my hair and slicked it back then added a pair of chandelier earrings my make-up was minimal, except my usual smoky eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

"Would you like some help" Elijah laughed from behind me as I tried to do the zipper on my gown.

"It would be helpful" I replied smirking at him through my full-length mirror

"Allow me" he smiled and zipped up my dress, not before placing a kiss on my shoulder.

"So what do you think?" I grinned deviously, as I turned to face him.

"I think you look magnificent, but I'm not sure about this" he smirked running his fingers along down my bare chest.

"Well too bad because this dress is meant to have an audience".

I looked at his face almost laughing at the jealous expression that crossed it.

"Don't be jealous, besides I have my eye on a certain someone" I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And who is the luck gentleman" he wondered with a smirk pulling me closer.

"Your smart, figure it out" I breathed just as I felt Elijah's hand on my zip.

"You know I would love nothing more than to pick up where we left off, but I have to go see Davina. I have to make sure your brother is taking my warning seriously" I told him pulling away and walking back into my bedroom.

"Yes, I heard about your little warning" he chuckled pulling his coat on.

"And I heard about your little deal with Davina" he froze looking at me like a deer caught in headlights.