That Black Spot

This flashback it brand new it has never been published before!!

New Orleans 1820.

I walked along the funeral procession alone there were many people around me but I didn't bother speaking to them I didn't even want to be here.

It had been a week since the ball at the governor's mansion, a week since I slaughtered thirteen witches in Governor Gerrard's gardens, but it seemed the witches weren't the only ones who lost their lives that night.

The Governor's son Emil had apparently fallen to his death from the top staircase inside the mansion, people said he was drunk and he slipped, others said he jumped, but I knew the real reason. It was common knowledge that the boy was Rebekah Michaelson's lover and anyone who got that close to a Mikaelson usually ended up dead, I didn't know which sibling had killed him but my money was on the short tempered Klaus.

I was only at this funeral because I had at the party the night the boy died, that's what I told myself anyway. The truth was I was hoping to speak with the Mikaelson's again, now that I was enemy number one to the witches it would help to have powerful allies, and the Mikaelson's were as powerful as they came.

I spotted the three siblings near the top of the procession, I noticed Elijah's witch lover Celeste was missing, no doubt plotting my death with my mother and the rest of her coven.

Rebekah clung to Elijah grieving for her lost love, as Klaus stood beside them looking bored. I didn't pity the blonde sister; she didn't love him as much as she claimed I could see it in her eyes. She was infatuated yes, in love no, after all I had been in that position before. I knew what true heartbreak was and it wasn't what Rebekah was portraying, I'd give her a month at most before she moved on.

I watched Elijah comfort his sister while throwing his brother daggers; this confirmed my suspicion that Klaus had killed the boy.

I kept my eyes on Elijah's strong jaw and chocolate brown hair as I admired his muscular form, soon I became lost in lustful thoughts, it was the sound of a whip cracking that pulled me from my impure thoughts.

I turned my head and saw a young coloured boy being whipped by a man on a horse, over by the apple trees that surrounded the Governors plantation, the boy couldn't have been more than ten, just about the same age my Emmett would be now, which made me extremely angry that this boy was being mistreated.

I could feel my magic pulsing, I was ready to kill the slave driver for what he was doing to the young boy, I watched the nameless young man picked up an apple and throw it at the man who was whipping him, a look of defiance spread across his face, which made me smirk. Then just as I was about to mutter a spell to kill the slave driver he dropped from his horse, dead

I looked around confused, only to see Klaus glaring at the dead body; he had obviously killed the man; the display of cruelty obviously hitting a nerve with the original.

Klaus approached the young boy bending down to his level; they spoke for a few moments about what I didn't know, I was too far away to hear. Klaus then helped the boy from the ground taking the boy's hand in his.

"Maybe there is hope for our brother after all" I heard from beside me, it was only then that I realised Elijah and Rebekah had also stopped to look.

"This is Marcellus" Klaus said as he approached his sibling.

"Marcellus this is my sister, Rebekah and my brother, Elijah" Klaus introduced his family.

"She your sister too" Marcellus questioned pointing at me, the three siblings turned to me with a look of surprise not knowing I had been there the whole time. I simply put on my usual sultry smirk and walked towards the little group.