It Means Something

I walked out of Davina's room making sure she was okay after last night, she was devastated over the death of her teenage crush Tim, I could kill Klaus for the heartache he was putting Davina through. I walked towards the study were Elijah and Haley were trying to figure out why Davina was drawing Celeste, who was Elijah's ex and an old pain in my ass, who had come back to haunt me.

My strappy black open toed booties clacked against the hardwood floor as I walked, my black high-waisted jeans and black button-down vest-top clung to my body with my army-green jacked draped over my shoulders. My mid-night coloured hair was in a German braid across my head a black choker decorated my neck, while my signature blood-red lips and dark Smokey eyes made me look all the more alluring.

 My mid-night coloured hair was in a German braid across my head a black choker decorated my neck, while my signature blood-red lips and dark Smokey eyes made me look all the more alluring

"There's never been one all-powerful witch, until Davina" I heard Elijah say as I entered the room.

"Really so what am I?" I smirked walking towards the suited original.

"I don't think you count my love, you broke off from the ancestors and the covens of New Orleans centuries ago, Davina is still connected to them therefore she is the most powerful" Elijah replied, I rolled my eyes at statement and kissed his cheek before smiling a greeting to Haley and sitting down across from her.

After Elijah showed up at my house last night with a picture of Celeste, we tried to figure out how why Davina was drawing her, unfortunately we became distracted and ended up in my bed, then the shower, the kitchen counter and back to bed again, needless to say we our little disagreement was long forgotten.

We didn't have a label yet with everything going on we hadn't had time to discuss our relationship, I wasn't complaining due to the fact of us having sex at every opportunity, what can I say we were making up for lost time.

"Your Celeste was quite beautiful, and a portent of evil according to our volatile artist in residence" Klaus said as he entered the room looking down at Davina's drawing of Celeste.

"Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day" Elijah stated lost in thought.

"I think we knew two entirely different Celeste's, she tried to kill me but obviously she's isn't as powerful as you think if little old me was able to kill her with little or no effort" I bragged, glaring slightly at Elijah.

"Do I detect some jealously love" Klaus laughed looking at me amused.

"Why would I be jealous of some harlot who's been dead for 200 years" I stated coldly.

"You tell me" the hybrid smirked.

"Tell me Niklaus how was sleep" I smiled evilly, making Klaus glare.

After what he had done to Davina I placed a spell on him making him relive his most horrible memories over and over, while he slept, it only lasts a few hours but to Klaus it would have felt like days. Most people would be shocked that he didn't retaliate but not me, he knew what I was capable of and I'm sure he didn't want to cross me again, that and the fact that we were too busy with everything else going on.