Chapter 3: B-Rabbit

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: 1st Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga AND anime: 'Kidnapping Arc' first half of chapter 2/episode 2.

Another picture of Yuri in the media!
_____________________

"My my..." An amused smile appeared on the butler's sinful lip. The picture he was seeing was one thing that made his life on Earth more entertaining. His young master currently had his arms wrapped around the time traveller's waist; clinging onto it as if she was his lifeline. Discomfort was evidence on her face, her hand in his hair as if she had tried to push him away during deep sleep but his eyes landed on a...unique doll she was holding. Quite disturbing if you asked him.

Well, humans are creative creatures.

If it weren't for a busy schedule for today and he would've let them be ― away from cruel reality. However, his current job as a butler, this would be unacceptable. He shook his sleeping master gently, pouring hot tea from distance to produce foam in the teacup.

"Young master, it is time to wake up."

"That aroma...is it Ceylon tea today?" The young Phantomhive rose from his bed in repetitive habit, having forgotten another presence in his bed at the scent of familiar tea. He slightly stirred the liquid, recognising its trademark delicate, light liquoring with notes of pine & honey with golden coppery infusion.

"Yes, and we will be using the Royal Doulton dishes. Do not worry, I will not tell Lady Elizabeth you shared a bed with another." At this, Ciel immediately stiffened, jerking his head toward the sleeping girl, his sleepy mind flashing back to last night, holding that frightening and disturbing thing in her arms.

"..I-It was she who insisted so! I have only done what a gentleman would have done when a lady ask for its assistance." Ciel defended desperately, blush stirring in both his cheeks.

"Of course" Sebastian smirked, knowing Ciel fully knew he was rousing anger out of him for the sake of his own amusement.

"Sebastian" Ciel growled.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||

After hectic morning, with finally meeting with Miss Nina which I have to say I just love her. She loves my styles and fashion and everything―supporting women should show their beautiful skins and body while they are still at it instead of hiding and tempting men into sins. YOLO! Which I taught her what it stood for, she said she would use it as her slogan.

Of course Ciel and Sebastian stood looking quite shocked and to Ciel, disturbed and shamed, as Miss Nina start fondling my body which I let her without any shame or embarrassment like many of her client, Ciel and Sebastian as one of many of her 'victims' and she let me fondle her's ― in my defence, I was like this in the future.