Chapter 19: Midnight Circus II

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: 4th Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga 'Noah's Ark Circus Arc' chapter 27-29
__________________

Ciel...wake up..

Ciel...

Ciel...

"E—Le—!" The young Earl was pulled from from his dream by rough shakes. Blurry eyed, Ciel rubbed his eyes tiredly, trying to make out the shifty dark shape that was overshadowing his face.

"Nn...Yuri?" His mind cleared and Freckles' face then appeared in his line of vision. "What're you sayin', Smile? Wake up!"

"Wah!" He cried, immediately covering his contract filled eye as he bolted straight up.

"Oh! You're finally awake." The slightly androgynous 'boy' said, straightening. "Newcomers 'ave t'get up early an' prepare breakfast!"

"Right!" The Earl said, speedily jumping out of bed and grabbing his eyepatch he left beside the wooden table. Sebastian came with sets of clothes before processing to dress him. Freckles looked at him curiously, smiling, "Hahaha! Smile!" Laughed Freckles with a teasing expression. "So, like, Black ain't your mum, okay?"

Ciel blushed, embarrassed. "No! This is..I mean, I just happen to.." The other rookie just laughed again, walking away as he closed the tent behind to give the pair some time to get ready. He then glanced back to glare at the demon who was fully awake and sparkly dressed.

"Sebastian!" The Earl hissed, "Do not treat me as your master while we're here! Leave me alone!"

"Understood." He replied.

"Have you seen Yuri yet?" The demon butler shook his head as no. Ciel sighed, he really couldn't go to sleep last night at all.

Even though he dislike physical contact and before she was here, he slept all alone, he really couldn't remember what his life was like before her.

And two, all sort of bizarre scenario keep going inside his head. What if she needed him and he wasn't there? Or what if that Grim Reaper did something to her?

Ciel's head:

"No!" Shouted Yuri, "I must preserve myself for that one person."

William — an evil pervert, "Come on, it's just one night! No one has to know."

"NOOO!"

-END-

Ciel shooked his head furiously, standing up to head outside.

"Smile, what're ya plannin' on makin' from them potatoes with peels thicker than the meat?" Freckles asked until he realised what really was the potato.

"Smile! Whaddya think you're doin?" Freckles yelled, running over. "And you peeled so many of 'em!"

"I..I'm sorry!" Ciel apologized. The young man in front of him picked up one of butchered spuds. An annoyed sigh escaped his lips while inspecting it.