Chapter 6: Black Tinkerbell

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: 1st Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga AND anime 'Kidnapping Arc' end half of chapter 2/Episode 3

______________________

We finally arrived back at the manor after a leisurely stroll around the manor, walking up the steps to the entrance door; Sebastian was ahead of the bickering pair over some idle issue. The demon sighed greatly, feeling like he was the father of two fussy trouble makers.

"We have at last arrived home, young master." He announced, opening the doors. "I will have tea prepared right away for you."

The Earl turned to look at Sebastian but paused when something colourful caught the corner of his eyes. His face immediately reflected the disgust he felt inside, becoming pale and blue with shock as his accusing finger shakily pointed toward the inside. Sebastian and Ciel gasped at the foyer of the manor, whom they were both sure when they went out the room was not filled with...excessive and outrageous girly designs.

The entrance hall, once fashionable gothic design, sparkled with eyes aching colours of bright rainbow. I, who a girl that loved colourful design ran to the inside while both cautiously stepped inside in a way one would approach a poisonous snake.

"My manor.." Ciel said in shock.

"So cute..." I stated, I absolutely loved cute things! I knew Elizabeth and I shared the same taste.

"What on earth happen here?" Sebastian questioned, horrified. Just then, out of nowhere, the three servants came and tackled him as if overjoyed at his arrival.

"Mister Sebastian!" They yelled.

"What is going on?" He asked, looking at them with suspicion, "Rather..why are you dressed like that?"

Baldroy was dranced in a cap and baby bib while Finnian donned on rabbit ears and paws while Mey-Rin still dressed the same maid clothing.

"Ask that crazy girl!" The chef replied angrily, jerking his thumb towards the sitting room.

"Crazy girl..?" They echoed. We walked over to the door and quietly opened them, peering inside. There, standing in the middle of the room, was a young, pretty girl around Ciel's age. She had blond hair that was in two ponytail, curled into corkscrew ringlets. A red and white polka dot ruffled dress was what she wore along with a ribbon to match on her head. She was talking to someone who we couldn't see.

Oh, I realised. It was Ciel's fiancée.

"That ribbon looks good on you. But this rose looks so cute on you too!" She complimented, "I can't make up my mind!" The girl moved back, revealing a-dressed in drag-Mr. Tanaka. "But this one definitely looks the best! It's really cute!"

"Mr. Tanaka!" Ciel shouted in horror, bumping and stumbling into the area. The girl turned and gasped happily at the sight of Ciel; who was not as pleased at seeing her.