Chapter 21

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

Thank you guys for those who reviewed and alerted my story!

This chapter contains: 4th Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga 'Noah's Ark Circus Arc' end of chapter 34- 36
___________________

"Sorry to make you wait.." The doctor told, "You're..Black, Smile and Krystal, I see." He then simply stood up, proving his disability was but a ruse.

"So what Joker said was true." The man smiled, "But even worse than cops that can't be bought, we have the rumoured Queen's lapdog."

Joker stared at the doctor in shock, "Doctor...you legs...you're walking..."

"My legs? Ah, there's actually nothing wrong with me." He laughed, "Kids like you wouldn't get all jumpy if I just sat down." His eyes then landed on me, "That's some advance medical knowledge there, Miss. Although, it is shame when I thought I had finally met a patron who could understand my ideals."

He simply shrugged, there was no use in crying over already spilt water, "You see, the very thing this Miss said," Pointing at me, "—Is the very true. Since long ago, I have continually developed and experimented in the quest for the perfect artificial limb. And as I result of my research, I succeeded creating the best material possible!" He explained.

"Lighter and more durable than wood, and still possessing the inhuman beauty that is particular to ceramics...I came to create something something that no one had ever made before. However, gathering the raw materials for it is a rather complicated venture, you see."

"So you used human bone." I summoned up, "Animals have more relative thickness of diaphyseal cortical bone" The four gave me a confused look.

"It means, human bones are more light than animals despite the sizes."

"Well, I do not know how you have gathered those information but it certainly sounds about right. You are very educated aren't you Miss, clearly someone who does not belong in this era." For a moment, I feared he had found out about where I was from, "A mind of an aristocrat but a body of a woman. It is certainly a waste."

"Of course not, I'm much clever than you. It's you, who should regret over wasting many of your life to study something that's hardly discovered to its full extents." I retorted, he laughed agreeing.

"So you understand the beauty of my creation, do you Krystal?" I do not know how you would answer to that question.

"Yes, that's right. And I can only obtain them here." The doctor continued.

Ciel's blue eye widen in horror.

The spectacle man walked over to one of the cages, leaning on it with a smile. "This way, I don't have to trouble myself with their disposal either. Isn't it the best recycling scheme you can think of?" All of what the man and I have told finally registered to Joker—