Chapter 14 The Reason I Became A Witch

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: 3rd Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga AND anime 'Curry Contest Arc' chapter
________________

"So.." Ciel spoke, "Who is this woman you are looking for again?" Once again, everyone was situated at the long dinning table. This time, it was dinner but once again, the subject of the woman Soma is looking for was emerging as well.

"She was my servant ever since I was born. You can say she is like my nanny." Soma told, "We have been together for as long as I can remember."

"Father has no interest in me..and Mother is so desperate for his attention, she has no time for me." He stated in rather factly while munching, as humans' behaviour was influenced greatly by the environment, he probably thought that was normal. "I was always alone in the palace.." Saying those things didn't seem to bother him like it would some people. Even Agni looked upset from him mentioning it.

"But Meena was always by my side. She was cheerful, beautiful, and taught me many things just as an older sister might." The Indian Prince continued, his tone full of affection for her. "I was never lonely if Meena was with me. I loved Meena and Meena loved me. But..he.." His voice and expression darken as he slammed his fist down onto the table. "A British noble came and took Meena away to Great Britain!"

A moment of silence passed. "What do you mean?" asked Lau.

"Queen Victoria, Empress of India, recognizes the domestic administrative right of Bengal, but.." Soma replied while twirling a fork. "In truth, the political adviser sent from Great Britain controls most of the politics. So the reality is we're not much different from a colony." He stabbed the food in front of him with the fork as his anger arose again. "And three months ago, he came as a guest of that political adviser! That guy set his eyes on Meena at my palace..and took Meena away to Great Britain by force while I was out inspecting the town!"

"So you came to Great Britain to retrieve your woman." Ciel gathered.

"Yes!" Huffed the young Indian, "I'll get her back and we'll all go home together."

"Still, you are going a bit overboard just for one servant girl-" Commented the Earl. The prince rose angrily and rushed over to the young man, grabbing him by the shoulders.

"There is no such thing as overboard in this case! The palace without Mina is like an empty box!" he shouted, "Can you understand the despair I felt when I was forcibly separated from Meena? Can you understand just how sad I-"

"But what if she doesn't want to come back?" I interrupted.

Soma and Agni looked at me as I distractedly twirled my fork, "Realistically, you are a Prince and she is a servant. Right now, she would be enjoying the life of a noble's wife. What makes you think she would throw that away and come back to the status of a servant?" It was harsh and hurtful but that was the truth. Me being Asian brought up by typical teaching that money was everything.