Chapter 4: Trouble Maker

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains 1st Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga AND anime: 'Kidnapping Arc' chapter 3-4/Episode 2

__________________

Ciel watched as the figure slowly disappeared into the long corridor, becoming smaller and blurry like fast flashing memory. As if she had put a spell on him; he did not noticed his fist clenching so tight his hands were pale as the deads until she finally vanished from his eyes, circulation cut off at the amount of pressure at the poor abused hands.

He wanted to throw a tantrum at her behaviour. That constant look in her eyes that hid so many things about him; pitying him yet he knew so little about her. He would have slapped her for her insolence and the disrespect to the Noble blood but he found her domineering manner and abrasive irreverence toward his position appealing.

"Sebastian" In flash, the butler appeared. Head in deep bow and his gloved hand on his chest ready to do his master's bidding until the end of the bargain.

"You called for me?"

"...Find her. Knowing her, she will be probably lost somewhere in this manor." He then glared at the closed oak door beside, "And get rid of the guests as soon as possible. I would like to be alone for today. If you find her, please bring her to my office."

"...Yes, my Lord" The demon obviously noticed the change in his behaviour. Yes he threw fit sometimes and behaved as cold and harsh against his own kins and kinds but there was something more different. His anger stemmed from true frustrations and a child's true curiosity to the world beyonds his.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

OK, I am officially lost. I said to myself tenths times. Why does the manor have to be so big? I grumbled inside. I boringly watched as my shoes kicked invisible dust, hands clasped at the back and head down. Did he really had to say that? I know he was a kid and everything but it doesn't give him the right to act so...chavy(1)!

I sighed, "How will I find my way?" And as if God had answered my small voiced prayer, more like a demon who answered to it, a voice said, "Are you lost, my lady?"

I turned and saw Sebastian with his usual easy going smile. A big smile appeared on my lip, thank demon! I ran towards the smiling demonic butler, bouncing with happiness, "I'm so glad you're here. This house is damn big. I'm lost," As stupid as it sounds, being lost in a house but my house was smaller. Much smaller.

"Well if maybe so, please." He sidestepped and guided his hand to the left corridor, "Follow me" He guided. It wasn't long until we were in front of Ciel's room.

"Ah, wait!" Sebastian halted, "Um...the Italian guy...uh Va-Azu?" I stuttered, I always find it hard to remember or even pronounce his name.

"Mr Azzurro Vanel?" Sebastian suggested.