Chapter 5: Still, The World Is Beautiful

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."
_____________________

It's been few days since Ciel and I spoke after that incident. Everything we do was awkward and we avoided looking or even talking to each other. This didn't go unnoticed by others who seem to tread carefully between the tensions.

It also meant sleeping separately ever since and the reason why I was standing outside of Ciel's room like some fought couple wavering between apologising first or not was because....

....I left my freakin Chuky inside his room and who knows what Ciel could do to it during those few days.

Agh, strreesss!

I sighed, I'm just gonna have to sneak in — I collapsed on the floor, hand on my heart, gasping and my whole body losing its strength.

Sebastian naively stared down at my sprawled form as if he was oblivious to the sudden cause to my 'fainting.'

"I just lost my ducking life by hundred years!" I hissed, eliciting amusing look from the demon.

"I don't think you will live that long." He replied dryly, eying my PJ with puzzled look but thankfully he didn't make a big deal out of it.

"Figure of speech, something you should learn if you're gonna be living amongst humans for a time being." I deadpanned, "You don't sneak up to a person in the middle of freakin night like it's something you do every day! What if I nearly kick you or something! Lots of people became victims to my ninja skills, you know!"

It was no secret to my friends I talk the talk but didn't walk the walk but he didn't need to know that. A fact about me: world's best when it comes to talk.

"What are you doing in front of young master's room?" Sebastian demanded, ignoring the blabbering.

"I wanted to get my doll back but..." I shrugged, "I can do that later...."

The demon, of course, gave me this look that told me he was actually finding it funny I couldn't sleep with my doll but hey, culture shocks I guess.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Guarding." He shortly replied and offered his hand to help.

I stood up from the floor, thanking him before I shushed him, "Talk quietly. He might wake up."

"He won't wake up. He took medicine so he could sleep." Sebastian stated much to my shock, "To a child's body, that medicine is a very harsh thing. Since his family died, he had often used them to sleep. Of course, with his pride, he dislikes such dependency on drugs."

To think that he can't sleep...poor kid.

"Wait, he takes drug?"

"Yes."

"So he on crack?" That explains so much.

"Pardon?"

"Meth?"