Chapter 9: Coy Girl

Title: A Kiss To My Prince

Summary: After an incident with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Yuri be able to hand the consequences? Yuri wakes up 125 years back in past in Ciel's bed. Stuck in 1887, she helps Ciel and Sebastian to complete their mission as Queen's "guard dog" and also along the way, everyone who has become involved with her, has somehow gained an emotion they had once lost

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: 2nd Arc of Kuroshitsuji manga AND anime 'Jack the Ripper Arc' half ends of chapter 6-8 of Kuroshitsuji manga/Episode 4
____________________

After the awkward bath was over, I quickly wrapped myself in a towel and went out of the steamy room shortly followed by Sebastian, who had piles of dirty clothes tainted with blood and dirts. He helped me dry my hair with shorter towels as his hands massaged my scalp professionally while I kept my head down.

"..Hey Sebastian" I called, his hands momentarily stopping before continuing to ruffle my wet hair.

"Yes, Miss Yuri."

"You know about Jack the Ripper don't you?" He smiled before confirming my suspicion, "Of course, what kind of a butler will I be if I cannot even figure out a simple clue? With your help, I was able to be more definite on the suspects I had my mind on."

"But what about Ciel?" I know that after loosing his parent than losing the only closest family member he has of his parent did a tremendous things to him even if he didn't show it.

"What about my master?" The demonic butler didn't know why I was so worried; why I cared about something that was totally irrelevant to me or my survival.

"Will you help me?" I asked.

His hands stopped and the towel drifted down my hair onto the bed. I looked up and felt his gloved hands slide down to my shoulder, crook of my neck then toward my chest to my cleavage before taking back his hands to his side. Even so, he seemed to have left lingering ghostly trail on my skin; it tingled as if something hot splashed against it.

"Whatever you need, Miss Yuri. What kind of butler would I be if I cannot even heed your request?"

..Someone well-versed in medical science and anatomy..

..Someone with no alibi on the nights of the murders..

And someone involved with a secret society or cult of black magic

"Only one individual fulfills all of these conditions." Sebastian held up a paper, informing to the group sitting around him, "The Viscount of Druitt, one Sir Aleister Chamber."

"To deceive them, we must keep up the façade and wait for them to let their guard down by tricking them into thinking we have a perfect, potential suspect: Sir Aleister Chamber." Sebastian's words rang around my ears, it was obvious I wasn't listening to any of what Sebastian was saying. There was no need to afterall.

Clearly, Ciel seemed to notice and stared. He seemed to notice I wasn't being myself ever since yesterday. He knew I usually cuddles against him despite his protest but last night I distanced myself from him and slept quietly.

This unnerved Ciel.

"..l-..Ear-...Earl Ciel!" Ciel found himself being stared at by puzzled looking Sebastian, Lau and Madam Red whom he didn't noticed she was calling his name several times. His eyes went toward me, who was still biting my lips and thoughtfully fidgeting my hands.