Part 30

A/N Prepare yourselves and I'm sorry please DNt kill me!!

(3rd person)

Derek rocked Stiles gently from side to side, his hand a firm grip on his back, as if by letting him go Stiles would fall and break, shatter into a million pieces.

Occasionally Derek would kiss Stiles' forehead and mumble something in his ear about being okay. Derek leans in to kiss Stiles on the head again.

They'd been sitting peacefully for the last hour or so, cuddling tightly.
However, Stiles jerks suddenly and, without waking up, coughs out a splurge of green vomit, followed by a burst of clotted blood from his mouth. The vomit and blood goes all over both Stiles and Derek. Derek jumps up immediately, laying Stiles body down.

"Stiles? Stiles!" Yells Derek in a panic, grabbing his phone. He dials 911 and speaks in a rushed voice. Tears fill his eyes.

"Stiles! Stiles, wake up!" Cries Derek, sinking to his knees into the ground and laying over Stiles' limp body, which has been sprawled out on the couch. He's very pale now and has dried blood all over his chin.

Derek rang Scott and the Sherrif, who had been called into work. Soon enough though, he could hear the sirens blaring from down the road.

"Please, Stiles. Please wake up!" Whisper-cried Derek, almost shaking Stiles shoulders. He sounded angry and frustrated. A knock at the door. Derek runs to answer and in come the paramedics, who immediately attend to Stiles.

"He- he's gonna be okay, right?" Asks Derek to one of the paramedics. No one answers and instead hustle around, yelling at one another to get Stiles into the ambulance.

"Someone, please!" Cries Derek, his hands up in despair, "someone tell me he's gonna be okay!" Derek's voice breaks and his tears become uncontrollable.

"Sir?" Asked a doctor in front of him. Derek has his hands on the back of his head and isn't concentrating.

"Sir." Spoke the voice more firmly. Derek made eye contact. His eyes were glassy and red with tears.

"Please, calm dow-"

"You expect me to calm down? Just help him, please! Please help him." Derek whimpers, glancing back over to Stiles who was now being lifted onto a gurney and wheeled towards the ambulance. Derek follows, grabbing his phone and keys. When he's next to the gurney and in the ambulance, he takes Stiles' hand.

"Stiles..." His voice quivered as he spoke. "Please be okay." He whispers, lips trembling, hands shaking. Stiles' eyes were still glued shut.

"Sir, please stay calm." Instructed a paramedic, who was checking Stiles over.

"Well? Is he gonna be okay?" Asks Derek desperately, practically begging.

The nurse didn't answer and simply gave Derek a sympathetic look.

"It's hard to tell." She finally spoke, looking back at Stiles.

***

When they arrived at the hospital, Stiles was immediately taken into a room and Derek was left to stand out in the hall. He paced the hospital up and down, his whole body shaking with fear and worry.

"Derek!" He heard a voice yell; Scott. He spun on his heel and saw Scott sprint toward him.

"Scott..." Breathes Derek, his voice hoarse from crying.

"W-what happened to him?" Asks Scott quietly, fear in his eyes.

"I- I don't know. We were on the sofa, Stiles said he felt tired and I told him to sleep. He did, and then he threw up- vomit and blood- and... He hasn't woken up yet..." Derek cried, his voice cracking in all the wrong places.

Scott staggered back, taking a deep breathe.

"No. No! This can't be happening!" He cried, running his fingers through his hair. He turned around.

"NO!" He yells, booting the wall. He jumps back in pain.

"Fuck." He hisses under his breath, before being consumed by tears.

"All we can do is wait." Derek murmers glumly, staring at a spot on the floor.

About an hour passes of horrible waiting, patience, and alot of pacing the halls when a nurse leaves Stiles' room.

"Excuse me, are you family of Mr Stilinski?" Asks the nurse glumly.

"Uh, yeah. I'm... I'm his boyfriend." Derek answers in a rushed tone. Scott nods along.

"I'm his brother." Says Scott. The nurse ushers them into the room.

Stiles is lying on the bed, looking scarily weak and pale, his incredibly fragile body hooked up to machines of all sorts. A heart monitor plays his steady beat, signalling he's stable. For now.

Suddenly the Sherrif bursts through the door, a complete mess. Tears stream down his face and he's out of breath. Derek and Scott both turn at the same time. Scott simply walks over and pulls John into a big hug. He's repeatedly whispering "no" into Scott's shoulder, who holds his trembling body.

I ask the question everyone else is too afraid to ask. "Is...is he gonna be okay?" My voice trembles as I speak.

The nurse turns to face us, a sad look swallowing her face.

"It's... It's hard to say. My advice is to, uh, spend some time alone with him, talk to him. He won't be able to answer but there's always a chance he can hear you. Just in case." She says quietly, frowning at the three of us.

I look to the other two, and Stiles dad nods at Scott, indicating for him to go first. Scott nods back in understanding. I rest a hand on his shoulder, telling him it'll be okay. But it won't. God, it never will be okay.

Me and John file out of the room together, both taking a last final glance at Stiles before going out into the hall.