DIRTY FAME ♡ [EXO fanfic]

Genre: Romance, Sitcom, Angst, Drama

Summary:

Two girls in Seoul share one apartment.

Nadine is young, wild and free. Light brown hair, curvy body & loves fashion. She's almost 25, charismatic, optimistic and charming which easily drags people's gaze like a magnet. She assumes that she can never be tamed by anyone... until she meets him.

Jenna is calmer and the thinker

Jenna is calmer and the thinker. Dark hair brunette, thin and tall posture. She is 29, the opposite of Nadine - caring and kind. But her trust issues intensify more through the story thanks to certain events and individuals. But once pissed off, kindness is not what one is going to remember about her.

Comic situations bring out the best of the bright side and all seems cool but there are EXO in da hood, BTS for spice and

Comic situations bring out the best of the bright side and all seems cool but there are EXO in da hood, BTS for spice and... a stalker.

Things then change even faster and the atmosphere gets thick and sticky of lies, love triangles, drama and reckless actions.

Buried secrets. Pursuit and seduction. Regrets, disappointment and suspence suffocate them all; feelings might be camouflage that resembles love or rage...

SPOILERS:

"Look at those peacocks who are like clones." Nadine pointed some guys at the New Year's ball with masks.
"No sense of individuality." Jenna shook her head.
"Men and senses!"

* * *

"Do you promise?" She asked sweetly.
"I promise." Zelo smiled "Forgive me, babe." He kissed her passionately.
- Do you love me?" She looked at him with hope.

* * *

Jenna just drifted off when her phone rang with a new SMS:
From: Unknown number
"You smell like a wonderful cocoa...  Happy New Year."
01 Jan 2020, 04:44

* * *

"This time you won't slip away." he smirked slyly and locked the bathroom's door.
"Get lost, psycho!" she yelled at him and stepped back.

* * *

"Can I ask something?" Yongguk bit his lip "About that story you told me earlier?"
"Oh, they're now engaged." Jenna said with a bit of sadness in her voice "But one shouldn't give up, you never know what can happen."
"Yeah, I guess..."
"So, who is she?"