Prologue

It was a sunny sunset, slightly chilly but still nice. Busy streets of Seoul could be heard from afar, but where the three figures were standing on the rooftop of a building it was almost quiet and a bit windy.
"If you only knew what happened last night..." Zelo begun. "I decided to surprise my girl but the one who remained surprised was me. I caught Krystal in their dorm with some jerk in her bed and still sleepy." He paused for a second and focused his eyes in front of him, looking at nothingness. The rest hummed in disapproval. "I didn't expect it since she was so insistent to be with me, made me thinking she liked me more than I liked her... but why should I care now? I'm young and life is ahead of me."
The two other men offered sympathetic faces and sighed simultaneously, inhaling the thick city air.
"Ha, that's not cool, bro. Something similar happened to me but I kinda had a notion about it." Kai scronged and flipped his keys through his fingers. "On my way to rehearsal last week, I decided to stop by and check on Jennie. As I entered their place I heard a music down the corridor as well as other muffled voices. As I opened the door to one of the offices, the sight before me was... let's say grotesque - older drunk men, shirts partly unbuttoned and she was sitting in one's lap and in her bra only from up her waist... But why should I care, I swore at them and spun on my heels and walked out despite her yelling after me. This night I went clubbing with few buddies, having fun with alcohol and random hoes."
"Pretty lame. Fame hits hard you know..." Jimin added in support. "But what happened to me was irreversible!" He almost sobbed. "I was going home and just before I lit the lights in the entrance, I felt someone behind me. It was a hefty guy with accent, a big one who growled "Oooh, Jung,  I wanted to do you from a long time"... and he did me right then and there in the dark but why should I care, I'm not Jung anyway."
Zelo and Kai were shocked from JImin's story. 
"Chill, I'm messing with you. You two sound like sissies always getting the rotten apples." he teased and Kai slapped him on his shoulder.
"Damn, man! I almost felt sorry for you."
"Lucky you, Jimin-ah!" Zelo laughed. "At this point we have the right to complain." He elbowed his friend lightly.

"Dudes, it's fun talking to you, but I'm gonna leave and go home while it's still a daylight." Anxious Jimin mumbled and bid them bye bye.
"Catch you up in a few!" Zelo told him.

He and Kai looked at each other confused pondering whether Jimin was joking or not.
After a few moments of silence they also split and each took the path to their dorm. Zelo decided to stop by the mini-market to buy some junk food. He needed dopamine after all the unpleasant events he had experienced lately... While he was looking for his foods, someone behind him was very clumsy and so lost.

She was new in the neighborhood but he didn't pay attention to strangers as usual, because just like her, he stared at the stands. As she passed behind him, she pushed his cart a bit twithout realizing it, while trying to read the labels on the goods.
"Watch out!" Zelo snapped and exhaled under his hat dismissively.
"Joesonghabnida! Jinjha! (I'm sorry! Really!)" The female felt uneasy, but when she turned to face Zelo, he stiffened. He didn't expect to see this type of people right here in the local shop. Usually, people like her had another zone to hang out and live in the city and hardly were seen in this district.
"Just... It's ok." Zelo shrugged it off automatically, feeling uneasy for no reason. It wasn't her fault that he had a bad day and was rattle-brained at this time.
Her name was Nadine - brown wavy hair, brown eyes and high arched thin eyebrows and small shapely lips. Her face with the right amount of make-up but still she looked sweet and different enough to make an impression. She smiled apologetically and pushed her cart further in the market. Zelo took what he came for and stormed out quickly. Once he entered the rented apartment, the rest knew that he was not in a mood judging only by his expression.
"Why the long face, kiddo?" Yongguk asked.
"Leave me alone!" Zelo mumbled and unpacked his backpack to take out the snacks.
"Come here, mommy's son!" Taehyung insisted, making a gesture with his hand.
Zelo rolled his eyes with annoyance, but sat down because he knew that when V becomes serious, it was gonna be some bullshit again!
"Why you're dawn?" His hyung wanted to know, he had a soft spot for gossips, but hid this with a great layer of concern. Such a sly fox.
"I'm just tired, and broke up with Krystal!"
"Ha! I saw it coming! And why?" Yoongi rose up from his place, pointing his ears to the news' frequency. "Single already? Huh? Huh? Huh?"
"I caught her with someone esle. Period." Zelo snapped, stood up, walked away and shut the door of his bedroom behind him.
"Meh. She has no taste." Yongguk clucked his tongue.
"But what a slut! Does she know who he is?" V put his hands on his hips.
"Good he saw it first hand." Yongguk spoke from the kitchen. "If we had advised him earlier not to mess with her, he'd sulk that because of us he missed his chance with her." he added. "Let him be, guys. He got a lesson that having time to get to know someone, he has time to be disappointed too."
"Hyung, you're a personification of Aristotle!" Jimin commented in a slight sarcasm. Yongguk eyed him for a second and continued to write texts in his notebook.

* * *

The next day, during the rehearsal's break, the artists perched on the 3rd floor balcony of their building.
Jimin watched the passing people who weren't a lot, actually only one person was walking up the street right then:
"I haven't seen this chick around here before, not that I know all neighbours but..." He perked up and pondered.
"Just the next tourist." Suga summed it up indifferently, while playing on his portable PS.
By only hearing "tourist", Zelo who was hanging out with them, immediately averted his neck associating this with the girl from the store. He wanted to check whether it was the same person for some reason. He struggled a bit, squinted his eyes several times but wasn't sure if that was really her. The individual was wearing sunglasses and different outfit. Even if it was her, of course she'd wear different clothes and not the same for days. Or at least this is how most people were. He rolled his eyes at his silly mental self-explanation.
Another female walked fast after this one until she caught the latter up. She also wore sunglasses and a cross-body bag from which she pulled out a large camera and gave instructions to the other female.
"Oh, see how it has to be done, Tae , not like you! Come take a lesson." JImin teased.
"You shut up, idiot or you will see!" - Taehyung brushed his forelock.
"It's already a third week and I see nothing." Jimin laughed at him bazenly.
"Someone hit him, so he could stop teasing!" the older muttered.
"We only see the diva in you, hustling and watching like a p*ssy!" J-hope never stopped to infuriate V's bad side.
"You wanna die, you dick?! Huh?" V tried to reach him but Suga and Jimin managed to stop him.
"Come here! Bring it on, brat!" Irritated J-hope shouted while Jimin pushed him back to stop him before he managed to get at Taehyung and made a scene.

"You'll ruin your life, because of your dirty mouth!" Taehyung spat. "Wash it before you speak to me again!"
They poured their profanities for literally no solid reason. The girls from across the street watched them in amusement. The one with the camera pointed it towards them, both laughing.
"Hey, you!" Jimin spotted them and yelled from the balcony. "You are not allowed to take pictures of us! Are you crazy fans?"
"Fans of what? Of your nonsense?" The other girl teased without thinking and snickered.
"Ah, now we have to deal with this too!" Tae rolled his eyes. "It's your fault, Jimin-ah! You started it"
"Oh, I like how brave she is... and already managed to irritate our diva!" JImin chirped cheerfully and clapped with his hands.
The balcony was empty in no seconds. The two females below giggled and just were about to walk up the road, when three men almost caught up with them - Jimin, Taehyung and Zelo, and then Suga came down, he couldn't miss the show, but preferred to watch from the arcade of the building...