CHAPTER 2 - [R]

"Unstoppable chemistry..."

It was a cold afternoon. Zelo was waiting in front of the cafeteria when Nadine arrived, all smiling and blushing. They entered and placed their order then began to talk.
After an hour, Zelo had to leave. He instructed her to wait awhile before leaving after him, the last thing he needed was gossips or Dispatch, although he was well covered.

As approaching his building, he saw his pals from his team on the balcony gossiping, waiting for the maknae to shoot him with questions why he was late for rehearsals or who kept him late...
When they finished with the dances for his next solo album, he called his friends Jimin, Yoongi and Yongguk to hang out. 

They surrounded the maknae overwhelming him with questions such as how his date went and if he liked Nadine and what she was like...
He didn't answered to everything, Yongguk and Suga were silent and only absorbed from aside.
Just then V joined them in order to get something to eat. He quickly got into the topic they were discussing.
"Did the other fly join you?" Taehyung made a dismissive face.
"No... Why?"Junhong (Zelo) shrugged.
"How come she missed to come and ruin your date with her witty remarks?"
"Oh-oh-oh, you still bleed badly from the previous 2 times, that's why you talk about her like this." Jimin trolled and grinned.
"You're just as annoying as her!" Cutting him off viciously, V sat back and frowned.
"You seem interested?" Again, Jimin messed with thim.
"I'm too handsome to be interested in random creatures..." Tae rose from the seat, ordered to the waiter and stormed out to the restroom with a loud sigh dramatically.

-------

After Nadine left several minutes shortly as Junhong instructed her, she shared with Jenna the conversation she had with him. She added that they would meet in the weekend and this time she would be able to get into his office and current label. Jenna was surprised but not thrilled for some reason.

* * *

The weeknd came only after few days. Jenna and Nadine sat in the cafe where Zelo came to pick them up. Before leaving the spot, the guys shared that they were artists. Both females were not surprised but it cost them a lot of efforts to act cool. At least to one of them. 

"Thank you for coming with me" Nadine quietly said to Jenna with a small, conspiratory simle.

They entered the building and at the front desk a lady gave them badges during their stay inside. They met few of the staff, including the manager, who expected the guests and invited them into his office to talk to them general rules. At some point, his phone rang and he had to leave in the middle of the conversation, ensuring the visitors that he was keeping an eye on them.
Right after him, the girls went into the hallway in front of a dance studio. Music blasted from the inside as the door opened and some other artists left it opened. Last to appear was Yongguk. He was working with Zelo on his upcoming track.

"Hey!" he turned to the girls "I'm going down for drinks." He announced, slouching a hat.
"I'll come with you, although I feel lazy." one of the back dancers joined him.
"Me too." another one joined with a towel wrapped on his neck.
"Zelo, girls?" Yongguk asked.
Zelo shook his head as a sign to leave him alone and Bang called over the rest with him, who wanted to stay but got the idea and followed.
"May I know where the bathroom is?"Jenna looked around uneasily.
"This way down the hall and into the bottom you turn right." Yongguk explained, pointing with his hand before he exited with the guys. "What a voice, too much testosterone." Jenna thought, she thanked politely and walked down the corridor.

Right then Zelo led Nadine in the dance hall to show her where he was spending most of his time. It was warm and muggy. He closed the door behind her and as she walked to the mirrors, she suddenly turned and said:
"Dance something! You are warmed up already."
Zelo grinned and wiped the sweat from his forehead.
"I'm a little tired, but..." He took a posture and made some moves around her.
"My granny dances better!" Nadine laughed at him presumptuously.