CHAPTER 5 [R]

"She's been workin' out, she's been steady"

"The movie was full of special effects! Love this kind of movies." Nadine stated as she left the cinema along with Zelo, Jimin, Jenna, Yongguk and Yoongi.
They watched 'Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings' to reunite after a couple weeks of busy schedules.

"And I thought we watched 3D, not 4D." Jimin chuckled. "I was a little afraid that the five-fingered snake could strangle my leg instead!" he continued to bug Nadine, grinning.

"Bro, next time we'll invite you to watch." Zelo said indifferently, without even sparing him a glance.

"I'm down for it!" Jimin laughed hysterically . "Would bring the pop-corn as well."
"Pfff, get a room!" Yoongi joined Jimin in the couple's roast.

All the way to the neighborhood he and Jimin kept talking about stuff only they could understood.

"Does anyone want to go for a drink?" Yongguk asked. "Perhaps Americano for both of you, brats?" he pointed with his index finger Suga and Jimin.

"Our favorites. Yes, sir!" they confirmed but preferred to go to Yoongi's place already and wait for Yongguk to bring the beverages there.

"I'm dying for a cappuccino right now." Jenna said.

Nadine and Zelo looked at each other intrigued. "Jen, I better go, Zelo will walk me home." Nadine said and hugged Jenna.

"Is this how you call it nowadays?" Jenna shook her head, giving Nadina a knowing look. "Just pull out the key so I don't get you up later."

With that Nadine and Zelo retreated and Jenna continued down the alley with Yongguk. 

"Do you always remember everyone's favorite food or drink and what they like in general?" Jenna asked Yongguk.

"It's not difficult, it's just a matter of listening between the lines." He smiled.

"You're very vigilant, and you know when to withdraw ... You're a good friend." She added.

"Can I ask you something?" Yongguk turned to her for a second while walking.

"Whatever you want," she said timidly.

"Well ..." he began uncertainly and put his hands into his pockets.

"Who is the lucky one?" She grinned.

"Not exactly ... but---" he started but tried to dodge it.

"Come on, Guk!" Jenna encouraged him all ears. 

"Have you ever liked someone, but they ---" He begun but she was faster.

"... but does they like someone else?" Jenna interrupted.

"Yes, that was my question ... how did you guess?" He was a bit taken a back but still curious for her opinion.

"I know how it is. I had a crush a long time ago and I was interested in everything related to him. I was always by his side when there were difficult moments and stuff, supporting him in the hope that he would notice me. But another girl appeared and without any effort she won him just like that no matter what I did for him, he did not see me.
Although he broke up with her very quickly and kind of came to complain, he then started to give hints he was interested in me, but I was already disappointed enough that I didn't want him to fix his ego with me ... " Jenna looked thoughtfully into the space in front of her as if reliving the moment from the past again.

"So I'd better do nothing?" Yongguk stared at the asphalt.

"No. I mean... Give it a try, fight for her if you think it's worth it." She tried to cheer him up while gesticulating with her cold hands while explainig "If you keep quiet, as I did back then, you will never know what would have happened and probably would regret it later."
Yongguk nodded and smiled crookedly. 

They reached the cafe, entered, and sat at a table by the window. Each ordered a hot drink and he asked for the Food menu.

"Sorry, but it's the last choco mousse" The waitress shrugged.

"Then you should get the dessert, Jenna" Yongguk said with a small smile.

"Now, now. You look like you could use some carbs, you've lost some weight lately" She joked."Ladies first" He insisted.

"You're taking this dessert, Yongguk!" Jenna laughed and tilted her head.

"OKay, I won't argue, but let it be with 2 spoons" he ordered the waitress. Jenna seemed a bit embarrassed, the waitress nodded and went to fetch the order.

"You are quite quiet lately." Jenna stated, hoping to start a small talk.
"Observant," Yongguk said. "It's possible, I think about a lot of things, and I try to tick off more tasks so they don't pile up."

"You definitely need a rest and time for yourself. Tell me if I can help with something - with an idea, with a thought or else?" She leaned back.

"Thank you, but it's confidential ... still glad you asked." He scratched his head.