CHAPTER 1

"Rude boys, rude girls..."

"Who were they? What did they say?" Yoongi couldn't miss to interrogate when they stepped in the gym.

"It turned out that these are not local. The one of them is very sassy..." Jimin told the rest how the conversation outside went. He was slightly excited and the rest... not that much. More like they waited for him to stop blabbering.

"And she closed Tae's mouth in no time!" JImin added cheerfully in closure with a mean enthusiasm then he slouched on the couch next to J-hope.

"She didn't!" Taehyung protested.

"Oh, yes, she did! A single word couldn't be peeled out of you." Jimin countinued to push the wrong buttons of his hyung, falling into a hysterical laughter from his own choice of words. J-hope laughed along with him and Suga too.

"I'll beat you up in a way that your mother won't recognize you!" V fumed, downright furious.

"Hey, what's wrong with you y'all?!" Yongguk just entered the gym, joining just on time and cut him off.

Zelo and Jimin told him hastily and the leader shook his head.

"Are you some out of control retarded asshats? It's not even manly, we all have a reputation for God sake!" The boys lowered their heads and the show died right away. But still, Jimin giggled under his nose hardly containig to burst out all over again.

* * *

Hours later, they were in a restaurant, having dinne together, but Jimin couldn't resist to bring up today's events again as he ripped the silence with his smug voice.

"I like Nadine, she's sassy." He probed the soil.

"Why her? Do you like her like.. really like her already?" Zelo slightly tensed on his chair.

"She's fiesty, I'll tease her next time." The main vocalist snickered, expecting a reaction.

"Bad idea. She doesn't know who you are." Zelo felt irritated but couldn't say why. He had seen her first.  "Yesterday I saw her in the store, she kind of bumped at me while shopping."

"Oh, is that so?! Everybody knows who I am. What happened?" asked Jimin. Curiosity filled his slime if a brain.

"Nothing. I wasn't very friendly then you know... after Krystal ruined my day. So, she might hate me already."

"If she even remembered you. Don't think so hight of yourself." Jimin stated in a matter of fact. "You don't know how to treat girls, probably that's why Krystal cheated on you."  Hechuckled from his seat. He couldn't resist to tease his pal.

"Not funny, Mr Playboy!" Zelo mumbled under his nose.

"This is not a reason to act like this. If you feel upset don't blame the others." Jimin nagged.

"I wanna sleep, folks! Let's pay already and go." Jungkook whinned.

"Ha, as if you'd sleep... We know very well how you sleep: one hand holding the photo of that noona and with the other you think about her!" Jimin grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at Jongup.

"Pff, fools!" The latter gestured that they are being stupid. "At least I like someone."

"And if you like that someone what have you done about it? A 5 minute tent every night." The mockingjay Taehyung hurried to troll.

"Leave me alone!" Jungkook just threw his money on the table and get off the chair.

The rest were in a mood to mess around but followed his actions and soom everybody was on their own way.

Few days later...

Nadine and Jenna did their morning cross in the nearby park. The lazy Jenna dragged her feet after Nadine who was buzzing with energy, not that the other didn't like to run, but especially in the mornings she could barely stood straight, still sleepy. They sat in the local coffee shop. Jenna slumped in her chair as if she was tired of this life and threw her head back, supporting it to the chair's backrest and closed her eyes.

"I don't know what I want." Nadine scanned the menu.

"Typical." Jenna huffed under her hat. "Order 2 coffees for me. Today my coffee needs a coffee too to wake up." Jenna sighed and relaxed in the chair.

Right then, a tall, dark subject entered. He adored the beverages in this very same cafeteria.
While giving his order, he saw the new girls and focused better, because he couldn't see well the face of the one with the hat. 
Therefore, he focused on the other, who was reading the menu, biting her lips. Kai stared at her and stepped closer out of pure curiosity for some uknown for him reason. This was something he's never done cosidering the amount of fans, lurking everywhere or he was just paranoic...
When he did, Nadine caught him off guard.

"Black coffee twice and a latte macchiato, please!" Without looking at him, she ordered.