CHAPTER 4 - [R]

"It's forgivable if it's in the beginning."

On Friday Nadine met Zelo. She was waiting for him earlier in their cafeteria. While she was sipping from her hot beverage, she intently surfed through the her smartphone but suddenly, a message from Kai popped up... which said it very clear:

"Tomorrow after 9 PM at our dorm. Will send you the address. Friends can tag along."

A small smile crept on her lips and right then Zelo entered the cafeteria. They smiled at each other, he sat down beside her and ordered a hot chocolate. About an hour had passed as they talked and laughed. Then Nadine excused herself and got up, leaving her second drink on the table where her wallet and phone were placed and went to the restroom.

Zelo was all in thoughts, scrolling Taehyung's words in his mind. He was staring at the table for some reason... all the time while Nadine came back, smiled, sat down next to him again and continued the conversation.

* * * Later that night * * *

Nadine dropped the bomb to her friend that Kai sent her a text to hang out. Even Jenna was invited in case Nadine wasn't willing to go alone.

"And what should I do? Tying a black ribbon in a sign of mourning for your doomed excuse of a hook up?" Jenna narrated flatly while sitting on the couch and flipping the channels.
"You can also attach a bell on your neck... just in case your phone battery dies again, I'll be able to find you easier." Nadine laughed happily and went through her clothes in the closet.
"Why do I have such a special feeling? Jenna mumbled indifferently.
"You are too suspicious! Can you even live?" Nadine mocked and scurried to prepare.
"I don't like where this is going. You're quite ungrateful you know?"
"Now that I have a main course I can't look at the menu? Jeez, chill, Jenna!"
"Can you even cherish something in your life or someone without stepping on it every 5mins when another thing shows up in front of your face?"

-------

The two arrived at the address and the doorman in the lobby let them inside. Kai was waiting in the corridor and took over. he led them into the zone where he and few of his pals were hangin out. There was a slight chaos already. 

Chanyeol and Beakhyun played on the PS, two others rolled their eyes at the sight of Kai and the two females following him. They smirked conspiratorially from the big grey couch.

Sehun quickly passed across the corridor with a wet hair. Late again for everything of course. Obviously he used the office shower and came right out and fresh.

 EVen though it was a chilly evening, Jenna and Nadine preferred to hang out on the big balcony - away from the scrutinizing looks of the rest

"Sup, hun? Come to show you around." Kai poked his head through the balcony door and gestured Nadine to go with him.

"Movies, wine and theater are all a waste when the whole society revolves around the sex affairs." Baek sang with a smirk, looking at Kai and Nadine who didn't pay attention and proceeded to the front door.