Chapter 45

Caroline's POV

After awhile of we making peaces and talk about our insecurities, we heard Rebekah and Elijah yelling for me and Nik.

"I guess it's our cue." I said and Nik gave me a please no look but I got up anyway, for how much I wanted to be with him in our room forever, I knew if we wouldn't go to see his siblings then they would got all worried and start to go through all New Orleans to see where we were.

I put one of Nik's shirt because he ripped the dress I was wearing and my clothes were in my suitcase, besides I always loved to be in Nik's clothes because they had his scent. It was so good. Nik looked at me with a smirk when he saw me with his shirt making me rolling my eyes, then he put some pants and we went to the living room where we heard Rebekah, Elijah and Marcel discussing about ways of how they would find me and Nik.

"No need to search. They are behind you." Elijah said making Rebekah turned around to see us.

"Marcel, I... We would like to apologize..."

"What you mean we?" Nik asked me and I gave him a look making him shut up.

"Like I was saying, we would like to apologize for getting out like that without giving you a properly reason. Nik was a little upset and we needed to talk in private."

"It's okay."

"I don't think you guys did much talking." Rebekah said and I gave her a look but Nik just chuckled.

"Now if you excuse me I think I better go change to more properly clothes." I said.

"I think you look magnificent in mine." Nik whispered to my ear making me blush then I walked over to our room and change clothes.

Klaus's POV

"Isn't she stunning?" I asked when Caroline went to our room.

"I prefer not to answer that, because whatever I say I know you will probably take the wrong way." Marcel said and then I saw Rebekah a little jealous of what he said because he just admitted that Caroline is beautiful. Then Marcel added "What can I say is that she is not as beautiful as your sister..."

My sister blushed and I rolled my eyes about how easily my sister would go to one men's arms with just some complements.

"Niklaus I believe we had something to discuss in the library."

"What?"

"Just come with me brother." Elijah said and gave me a look that said it was so we could let my sister alone with Marcel, Elijah was lucky that I was in a good mood right now.

"Now can you tell me what happened that you get out of Marcel's house like that? I never saw you like that. Not when you were human or when you were a vampire." Elijah said.

"I miss understood something that I heard about Caroline's phone call making me jump into conclusions that weren't correct." I told him.

"You mean you were wrong." Elijah said smirking and I looked at him with a serious look.

"I didn't say I was wrong, I said that I wasn't correct." I said. I hate when people say that I am wrong, is the one thing that not even my siblings can say to me, that and the word bastard.

Every time someone says that I am wrong, I just remember all those times that Mikael tormented me in my human life and told me that I was a mistake and that I just did everything wrong and that he was ashamed of having me as his son. The word 'bastard' was because I hated to be the one who wasn't supposed to be born and was in deed a mistake because I was the product from an affair.

"I better go." I said and walked to my room.

I opened the door of my room and saw Caroline, in a blink I pushed her to the wall and kissed her with hunger and went quickly to her neck.

"Nik what's going on with you?" She asked making me look at her.

"I want you. Right now." I said and kissed her again then pushed her to the bed and made love to her.

Caroline's POV

Klaus was strange since he got back to our room, we just made love and I was now thinking that it was weird, we had different types of sex, anger sex, I thought I never see you again sex, I'm so thankful that you're alive sex, we get back together sex, goodbye sex, and many others but this was different, it was like he wasn't here, he had is mind in other place and he had sex with me to cool off.

"May know what you thinking love?" He asked and start to stroke my hair.

"I was just wondering if you were okay." I said.

"I'm with you, meaning that I am more than okay."

"I'm being serious." I said now looking at him.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Because we made love and you weren't not even here, you were thinking about something else..." I said and he get up.

"What does that mean?"

"I just want to know why are you acting like that. I never saw you like this."

"You want to know what's wrong, is that it?"

"Yes, so I could help you. We are together, we can solve our problems together. Two heads are better then one."

"The problem is me." I said and made her see all the times that I was tormented by Mikael and felt that I was what's wrong and shouldn't even be born because I'm just a bastard.

"Nik. You already show to Mikael that he was the one who was wrong. Your siblings chose to be with you instead of him, even after finding out that you killed your mother, they loved you more then their own father, you were their first choice, Mikael said you were weak but look at ou, you are not just the most powerful creature in the world but you are the strongest person I know, and I'm not saying physically, Mikael told you that you that no one would never loved you, and looked at you now. I love you with all my heart and soul. I love you like I never loved anyone else, if I had to chose between you and my friends or my ex's, or even getting people I care about get back from the dead, I know that I would choose you. Because you are my one true love, you're my epic love.