Chapter 85

AN: I saw this AU video and loved it. What did you guys thought about it?

Caroline's POV

After I stay in the garden talking a little bit with Klaus and combine a night to do the party, I went to the library and called Bonnie.

"Hello?"

"Bonnie? It's me..." I said.

"Care? OMG! How you doing?" She asked excited making me chuckle.

"I'm good. Fantastic, really..." I said smiling to myself and resting my hand in my belly and feel the heart of my babies. "I have some big news..."

"What is it? It's about the pregnancy?"

"Yes... I am having twins. A boy and a girl."

"I can't believe it! I am going to be aunt Bonnie." She said and I could hear that she was trying not to cry.

"Yes... But I also called because I wanted to invite you and ask you to invite Enzo, Damon, Matt, Tyler, Alaric and Stefan to come tomorrow to New Orleans and meet me at the party I am throwing with Nik where we going to officially tell everyone about the hears of the thrones of New Orleans, like Nik likes to say..."

"Fine. But I am not sure that Stefan and Tyler will enjoy to find out about your pregnant with Klaus's babies..." She said.

"I know, I know... Don't tell them that I'm pregnant, just say that I invite you and them to a private party and they can't bring no one because the Mikaelson's have trouble in trusting new people..." I said and she told me that she would do it.

"Okay. See you tomorrow night. Bye!"

"Bye!" She said and hang up.

I decided to go to the kitchen and tell what would happen tomorrow night to Jessica and she could tell to the only people that we truly trusted, of corse I had a list with the names...

Klaus's POV

After I tell Rebekah and Elijah about the party and call Marcel, I decided to go look for Caroline, she was in our room and was looking at herself in the mirror with a small smile, I wrapped my arms around her and kiss her cheek.

"Hello love!" I said and she turned to see me with a small smile but I could feel that she was with sadness and felt something that was making her feel bad inside, I knew it because I also felt it, which meant that it was a really strong feeling.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked her concerned.

"Just silly things that it's going in my head... Not important." She said and try to gave me a smile without success.

"Love you can talk to me about everything. What is it?"

"Will you still want me when I get really fat?" She asked making me get shocked with a question like that.

"I will always love you and you're not going to get fat. You're just going to be more pregnant." I said trying to make her smile but it didn't work exactly how I would wanted.

"What? I will be more pregnant? What does that mean? Do you think that I am already fat?" She asked.

"No of course not. Look at you..." I said turning her to the mirror. "You're skinny but not too much. You're skin is flawless... You're eyes are beautiful, you're lips make me just want to kiss you... You are perfect and there's no words that are enough to describe your beauty."

"But I will get fatter and will be more angry and cranky and with more of those stupid mood swings and then you realized that you don't want to be with me forever and I will end up alone and you will only let me see my daughter and son in 15 to 15 days and your minions will be there to make sure that I won't say nothing bad about you or your future wife and my kids will call mommy to your wife and not to me because I'm just a sad woman that doesn't have any self-esteem and they won't recognize me and just know that I'm their biological mother because of the photos..." She said and start to crying.

"Love don't cry. I love you and I will love you forever. Always&Forever, remember?"

"And when you get tired of me? Eventually everyone does? How do I know that you will stay with me just because of the babies and not because you really love me?" She asked still crying.

"I love you, you are my soulmate and the babies that you're carrying are the fruit of our love. You're my true love, the person I love, I never loved someone like I love you."

"Not even Tatia Petrova?" She asked and we already had some discussions about Tatia and she being my first love. I don't get how she can be so jealous of Tatia, I have no feelings for her in a long time and Tatia is dead. How can she be jealous of someone who's dead?

"We already talked about this. You are the only woman that I truly love and I..."

"What if Tatia come back from the dead? What would you do?"

"I don't know. And I am tired of telling you that you're the woman of my dreams and that is you the person I want to spend eternity with. I love you so much that sometimes when you're sleeping I just hug you tightly to make sure that you are here and it's not a dream, every time I woke up the first person I want to see is you to make sure it's true. You're the one who makes me smile and laugh like nobody ever did and you're the one that makes me see the good in the world. Being with you and having this babies are like a dream and I don't want to ever wake up. Please don't doubt my feelings towards you, I love you and I don't want to fight, I just want to be with you and have you in my arms." I said and she looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Sorry for sometimes be so jealous..." She said looking down.

"Don't be. I like it, it means that you love me." I said and she shocked her head with a smile on her face then I kissed her with passion and made love to her.