Chapter 68

No one's POV

"I have something that I would like to ask before we start." Caroline said making everyone look at her, specially Niklaus. He liked to see her lead and to make people listen to her. She's a real leader, Niklaus thought while looking at her.

"I want to know what did you guys did to that little witch Davina."

"You are not doing anything to Davina." Marcel said with a serious look, because even after he met Caroline and got to see that she is a nice person who people can trust, he wouldn't let anyone hurt Davina. Davina was like family to him.

Klaus's POV

"What? The witch make Klaus be in a prison for months and months with Mikael. Can you see how horrible that was? I just stay there for a few months and I think I wouldn't survive if it wasn't for Klaus. He had no friends for months, the only person he had was Mikael and they just discuss. I'm not saying to kill her but she needs to suffer the consequences of her actions." Caroline said and I couldn't help but smirk, not just because she was talking like a leader, by making Marcel see what she want and why they should do it, but also because she was showing that she cared a lot about me.

"So... What do you suggest?" Marcel asked still not convinced that it was what it should be done.

"Well, I'm not in favor of killing or torture her because she's just a kid and no one should have the right of taking a kid's life or torturing someone of her age. I thought of some options to make her know that she can't get through what she done without punishment. At first I thought about taking her powers but then I felt bad about it, because I know how important is for a witch to have her powers and feel nature, so then I had this amazing idea of Davina wouldn't be able to practice magic for the time that Klaus was in the prison. It's like a prison for a witch. We will put her powers in a place safe and after pass the time that Klaus spent in the prison, she will finally get her powers back." Caroline said and I smiled again, not just because she cared about me but because she could see a way of Davina get punished but without having blood on her hands. If it was me, I probably would kill her or put her as my maid making her do everything I wanted with a spell that Nandi could do for me.

"Davina won't be herself without her powers, she..." Marcel said all protective.

"She will survive Marcel." I said and then look at Caroline with a proud face and said "I think it's a great idea."

"Marcel, if I could pass through months without talking with anyone but Klaus, then I think she can survive months without her magic. And do not forget that we didn't had blood, we needed to drink alcohol and eat human food." She said and I remember the times that we drank from each other, it felt so good...

"Fine. But let me be the one who gave her the news." Marcel said and Caroline agreed.

We then start talk about the werewolves and if we should or shouldn't allow witches make some moonlight rings, Elijah, Marcel and Rebekah were against but I had Caroline by my side, we start to discuss about it and Caroline was the one who calmed us down and make us agree that we just would make 3 moonlight rings to 3 wolfs that we truly trust and if they did something against any vampire, then we wouldn't do, it would be an experiment.

After awhile, I went with Caroline to the Quarter, Elijah was going to take a walk and Marcel and Rebekah were going to a bar.

I opened the door of the car so Caroline would seat down and she smiled to me and then blushed a little bit, but quickly looked away from me so I wouldn't notice. Isn't she cute?

"So... The Davina thing..." I said smirking.

"What?" She asked like if it was nothing.

"It's just... You thought a lot about her and her punishment..." I said trying to not smirk.

"Klaus, stop talking in riddles. What are you trying to ask? If I care about you? Yes, I care about you. I know you are not used to people caring about you and be all 'let's kill the big bad hybrid', but I thought that you knew I'm not one of those people. I don't know why are you acting like it was a big surprise..." She said.

"So... You admit that you care about me..." I said with a smirk and she rolled her eyes.

We finally stopped the car and I look at Caroline making her look at me.

"Love, I was thinking and... It's okay if you say no but..." I said and she nodded "It's just... We need to make everyone think that we are together, even the maids and my minions and... I think they would start talking if we continue to sleep in different bedrooms."

Caroline stood for a few moments in silence thinking about what I said and then she said "Fine. But if you try anything inappropriate, I will be back to the guest room."

"It will be hard, but I give you my word that I will try to behave. If I do something that you think it's inappropriate just say it. Deal?" I said with a smirk.

"Deal." She said with her beautiful smile, then I got out of the car and open the door so she could get out.

"Jessica, I'm so glad to see you." Caroline said.

"Do you need anything Miss Caroline."

"Actually yes. I would like to have my clothes back to the room I was in. I'm sorry for making you go with me shopping and all that but I was making hard to get because we didn't agree on something but now everything is solved so I'm going to sleep again in his room." She said.

"Our room." I said smirking.