Chapter 93

Caroline's POV

I finally am in Mystic Falls, it was quicker then usually is because Nik made me go in his private jet, when I get to Bonnie's house, I video-called Nik so he could see I was okay and also because I missed him, which was weird because we weren't apart that long (although it seemed ages to me).

"Love... Hello! How you doing?" He asked me with a forced smile and I fake that I didn't realize his sadness.

"I'm fine. How about you?" I asked him with a fake smile because I was sad to not be near him. I was already missing him so much that I didn't knew how long I could be apart of me.

"Good. Just hanging out with my siblings." He said with a I'm fine look but I knew he wasn't.

"Yes, it's been lovely to hear my brother questing me the time to see how long more he would have to wait until he knew when you got there and asking me if you would really call him." Rebekah said appearing in the phone and I smiled, so I wouldn't cry of how much I missed all of them.

"Don't be like that Rebekah." Elijah scold her.

"And my older brother never does fun things. It's boring when you're not here." She said

"When I'm there you are most of the time with Marcel." I told her.

"Yeah, but right now he is a little mad about the Davina punishment and I told him I thought she deserved it, I mean Nik for how much horrible things he had done and how many innocent li..."

"There is a but any time soon?" Nik asked angry at her. In the firsts days I was in the Quarter I realized he gets tense when someone talks about the bad things he had done in the past in front of me.

"Fine. But... Nik is my brother and he was in a prison with Mikael, I was scared that Nik was dead or something like that but Marcel is all 'Davina is like a daughter to me' and 'Everyone did things they regret'. And after I told him that he should see that he was talking about my brother and my sister, aka you, he just storm out saying that I was being selfish and only seeing my side." Rebekah said a little sad but try not to show it, the problem is that I knew her too well but I decided to talk to her later.

"We talk about that better later." I said and she nodded.

"So... What are you going to do?" Nik asked me.

"You know. The usual stuff... Cleaning the house, making out with the new bartender..."

"Wait. What?" Nik asked cutting me off angry and then realized it was a joke. "Oh... Ahahah... It was very funny." He said trying to seem okay with it.

"Don't worry I'm not going to make out with the new bartender." I said and he smiled then I added "I still don't know if he is hot..."

"Caroline, I love you but if..."

"Niklaus, can you stop being so jealous. She's messing with you." Elijah said and then walked to other room along with Rebekah.

"I'm sorry Nik. It's just really fun to mess with you." I said trying really hard not to laugh.

"It's not funny. I have a reputation to stand and..."

"I know." I said cutting him off. "Look, I better go but I promise I call you later, in the meanwhile I will be texting."

"Really?" He asked with a smirk and I nodded

"Bye. Love you."

"Love you more." He said smirking.

"Not possible." I said with a smile and his smirk grew then I ended the call.

I walked over to the door and knocked on the door, when she opened the door she hugged me and then invite me in, once I got to the living room I saw that the surprise I would took to New Orleans was here.

"Hello! And thank you for find a way to make me get back from the dead..." Said and hugged me.

AN: Who is he? Is Ansel? Is Kol? Is Finn? Is Henrik? Is an old friend of Nik? Is Freya? (Because in my book she's dead) Is Tatia because Care wants Elijah to have some? Is Katerina? Who can it be?

Bye love you!!!