Chapter 54

Klaus's POV

I was about to walk in the kitchen when I heard one of my minions and one of my maids talking, when I heard the name Lord Niklaus I decided to stay hidden because I like to know who are loyal or not.

"Do you think our Lord and Miss Caroline are over? I mean, something is up to her have a new room and asked all those things to put in her new room." Jessica said.

"If they are over, it's more for me and I need to admit sense I saw our queen, I had a special admire to her, I'm sure she would look good in my bed." The guy said smirking and right now I just want to kill him, who does he think he is?

"I just hope that even if they are over, she still be our queen or help our Lord with ruling New Orleans, she seems a good person. She is the only person who seems to care if I'm really okay. I mean, Mr. Mikaelson is always polite but he doesn't really care about how I'm felling, Miss Rebekah just use me when she doesn't have anyone to go shopping with and she never asks me if I want something, then there's our Lord and we both know that he just see us as mere servants and nothing else." The maid said.

"Don't get your hopes to high. Our queen, did asked us to calling her Miss Caroline instead of Mrs. Mikaelson." The guy said and I went to my office completing forgetting the reason that I had come to the kitchen.

I was in my office where nobody could hear me and I screamed and broke some things because I was angry that Caroline was so good with us having a break. I mean, we had this break in this morning, it's not even 24hours that passed and she's now okay? She seemed so sad when I asked her for a break and she told me that she loved me... What am I thinking? Even if she loves me and I love her, she lied. Cami was right, in a relationship people don't lie or hide stuff.

I went back to my desk and took from my drawer a few photos that I had with Caroline. I usually don't like to take many photos, I usually don't take photos just when someone I really care about ask me and I'm in a good mood. We took a tone of pictures to each other and then I looked at a drawing that I made, it wasn't complete and I was going to give to her in the day we would make 4 moths of dating.

She was supposed to be my queen and now I asked for a break because I decided that I was to chicken to get hurt again. I was lost in my thoughts when someone knocked on the door, I open it and saw it was the minion who I saw was talking with one of the maids about me and Caroline.

"Dinner is ready."

"Great! But first clean this up." I said and when he looked at the mess it was my office with a shocked face and start to cleaning.

I went to the dinning room and saw just my siblings.

"Where's Caroline?"

"Really? That's the only thing your going to ask?" Rebekah asked me and I looked at her confused.

"In this one, I agree with our sister. You should solve things out with..."

"Nobody, and I mean nobody tells me what I should or shouldn't do. Now anyone tell me why isn't she here."

"In the afternoon, after you asking her for having a break, she asked me and my sister that she would like to be alone. So we decided not to call her." Elijah said and I was now angry, not because she wasn't ere but because my dear brother seemed to know everything about my Caroline, I mean about Caroline.

"Well, but now it's time for dinner. I am going to call her." I said and went to the guest room she was in, I knocked and after 2 times of knocking she looked at me and I saw she had been crying.

"What do you want Klaus?" She asked me making me feel bad about how I handle the troubles in our relationship.

"It's just to say that dinner is ready."

"Okay. Then Bon appéttit!" She said trying to be cheerful.

"Love, you need to eat."

"Technically I don't. I just need human blood in my organism." She corrected me.

"Came on, Caroline."

"I'm not hungry and I don't even know why are you acting like that. Are you feeling remorse, is that it? I don't want your pity." She said getting back to her bed, and I walk in the room realizing all the stuff she had.

"Love, I care about you." I said seating next to her. "Please tell me that you don't plan to stay in this room forever."

"Don't worry, every time you need to solve some issues in here you can count on me. Now you better go before the food gets cold." She said, I went back to the dinning room and everyone looked at me with sadness like they could see what I was feeling.

"Don't need to serve my plate. I'm going to do something." I said and then got back to Caroline's room.