▬Prologue▬

I shouldn’t have asked him to do that.

One request, one panic, one heart attack, is enough to turn the luckiest man in the world into a bad luck and trouble magnet.

Future? I don’t see future. I’m not even sure why am I still breathing till now?

He doesn’t get that people may come and go. He doesn’t get that life must go on. He doesn’t get that someone may be taken from him, but he, for sure, will be compensated with another gift.

Everything is under control. I can do it, I can fix him.

Getting involved in the wrong man’s life is something will hurt her, one way or another. Or worse, may end her life. However, she always believes in the concept, once involved, no way out. She also believes that it’s never too late to fix someone up.

She is the most annoying thing ever, and the worst, she doesn’t realise that. Her thick mind doesn’t get the fact that I don’t need her help... I don’t need her.

Appreciate what you have before it turns into what you had. Appreciation is one of the critical lessons he needs to learn about life... before it’s too late.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WARNING #1:- If you aren’t willing to get into any troubles then do NOT steal or copy anything from my book. Everything here is copyrighted to me.

WARNING #2:- This book may contain inappropriate 'VIOLENT, ABUSE and MATURE' scenes.

WARNING #3:- It’s an AU book (Alternative Universe). So nothing here is related to the real behaviour or character of Louis Tomlinson or anyone in the book. There are also some changes in the facts of the 1D boys, like age, family members, work nature, etc.

WARNING #4:- All graphics here are made by me, so do NOT steal them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hope you enjoy reading! <3 :D :D :D

Lots of Love, D xx