►Chapter [4]

Louis’ P.O.V:

Regardless of the rough morning I had, today was great. I loved working here. Everyone was friendly. Olivia was so helpful. We spent most of the time together as she was explaining the work nature, the Do’s and Don’ts, and so many other things.

She also offered to drive me home; since the stupid girl I was living with, stole my car keys. I hesitated to accept the offer, but she agreed to let me drive. I still believed that girls should never drive.

I stopped in front of my house, the last place I wanted to be. It was unbearable that I couldn’t find comfort in my own house. I thanked her as she walked to the driver seat.

I rang the doorbell. Minutes later, I heard clicks of heels coming towards the door and finally she opened the door. I needed to get my keys back. I took off my suit jacket as I walked towards the stairs, not even glancing at her direction.

“How was work?”

“None of your f*cking business,”

“How about you talk nicely?”

“How about you shut the f*ck up and leave me alone?”

She grabbed my arm, turning me. I rubbed my face, eyes shutting tightly. I was so mad at her that I really didn’t want to see her damn face. I could hear her breathing these stupid deep breaths to calm her.

“Can you please get prepared for the celebration?”

I opened my eyes, confused. “What celebration?”

“You and I are going to celebrate the new job,” she said with a smile.

“I think you dressed up like this for nothing because you and I are not going to celebrate anything,”

“Louis Tomlinson, go upstairs, take a quick shower, wear nice suit, and be at the kitchen in less than thirty minutes,” she ordered, pointing her index finger to the stairs.

“Talk in an order tone again, and you not gonna like what I’d do to you,”

“Oh, you are scaring me,” she sarcastically said. “I can’t describe how much I’m scared right now. Can you see me shaking from fear?”

This girl was doing a great job at driving me over the edge. I had enough of her and her stupidity. I carried her up from the waist so she was at my level. “Want to see the real fear?” I shouted, squeezing her waist tightly.

“Tomlinson, put me down!” she spoke again in this f*cking ordering tone, that was driving me mad.

“Stop giving me orders! I hate taking orders. I hate you. Stop driving me mad because I don’t want to f*cking hurt you!” I shouted again, squeezing her waist tighter.

Her breath sped, and now she was really shaking from fear. I enjoyed seeing her afraid of me, it did satisfy my ego. She squirmed but I tightened my hold, knowing all that squeezing was hurting her.

“Let me go, Tomlinson! That’s really the last warning!” She screamed, hitting my chest repetitively so I’d release her.

“Beg me first!” I whispered in her ear, squeezing her small waist tighter and tighter.

I wasn’t sure of what exactly happened; everything was so fast. All I knew that I was on the floor, screaming, squirming and rubbing my eyes in pain. The b*tch sprayed something into my eyes. It was unbearable pain. My eyes and the surrounded area were burning, burning like hell.

I could feel her climbing on top of me, legs on my both sides, trying to calm me down. “Stop rubbing your eyes!” She held my hands every time I moved them near my squeezed shut eyes. “Stop panicking!”