►Chapter [3]

Though a month just passed, since that accident in the kitchen, things were only getting more and more complicated between me and her. We did nothing but fought and shout at each other. Unfortunately, all that didn’t help me to adapt to the existence of a girl in the same house. Actually, it made me more nervous and angrier around her.

She was now a very close friend to Harry, Zayn and Vicky. They even spent time with her more than they spent with me. Harry was the closest to her. It felt as if they had some sort of connection, which I really did not like at all.

There were only two great things happened during this month. First, I applied for an accountant position at a well-known company three weeks ago, and luckily, I was accepted. Actually, Harry recommended it to me, I was thankful for having Harry and Zayn in my life. They were very great friends and always supported and helped me out.

Though the last time they helped me was a disaster. They made me apply at the same company as Niall’s, without telling me this as$hole worked there. However, I didn’t believe they’d play tricks this time.

And the second great thing was my plan worked out, and there was a girl moved in to live with Niall, which really drove him crazy, just like I thought.

Hearing the knocking on my room’s door, I huffed, knowing it was her. “Go away. I’m busy right now,”

She entered the room, ignoring my objection. “Can we talk?”

I turned my head from the wardrobe to her, surprised with how softly she had just talked. “About?”

“Something important,”

“Can’t this important thing wait till I finish what I’m doing?”

“What are you doing?”

I looked at her, offended. She didn’t have to stick her nose in everything.

“Come on tell me, maybe I can help,”

I looked at her again, all surprised with the sudden sweet act. “I’m a little confused with which tie I should wear,”

She took the ties from me and walked to the bed where I put the suit, spreading the ties over it. “You gonna be handsome in the grey striped one,”

“I’m handsome in anything,” I put the clothes on a chair, near the door, and the other ties in the wardrobe. “So what do you want?” I sat down next to her, on bed.

“It’s a great thing that you gonna start your new job tomorrow.” She grinned, looking like she didn’t know how to say what she wanted to say.

“Yeah?” I encouraged her to continue.

“So I think it will be greater if you change your lifestyle a little.” I raised my eyebrow, not liking where this conversation was heading. “You know, new job, new lifestyle,” she explained, like I didn’t get the first sentence. “During the month I stayed here, I noticed you fight a lot. You gained many enemies. You drink whenever you have a problem. You act very rudely-”

“Firstly, no one tells me what to do or not to do. Secondly, I love my life the way it is. Thirdly, you are just the annoying girl that lives with me, so do not cross the lines. Lastly, get out of my room!” I stood up, yelling and pointing to the door.

“For god’s sake, you hurt me a month ago because of your uncontrollable temper.” She stood up too, yelling back. “You always think negatively. You spread hate. You have enemies everywhere you go. You are danger to yourself and others. So again tell me what do you like about your life?”

“You know nothing about me; you don’t know any of what I have been through. You don’t have the right to judge me in that way,” She was really getting on my nerves.