►Chapter [5]

“Now, we need to discuss few things,” Zayn started as soon as he and Harry sat on the sofa, in my living room.

I took off the suit jacket and tie I was wearing and threw them at the sofa arm, “Yeah, sure. You can start with...” I said as I sat down, next to Zayn.

“You two shut up when I talk!” Zayn interrupted me, giving me a warning look. “I will talk and you two listen, understood?” Harry nodded and I rolled my eyes, knowing I’d be blamed for everything as always. “Okay, so the people who are involved in this problem are you two, Vicky and Dina,”

“Seriously? Why am I even involved? You talk as if I encouraged him to do whatever he did with this b*tch,” I said angrily.

“Louis, seriously stop! Stop calling her b*tch! Stop saying they had $ex! Stop talking! Just stop!” Zayn burst out. “Now, please let me finish and no more interrupts,”

I looked away, not really wanting to listen to what was coming next.

“Continue Zayn and just ignore him when he talks again,”

“Shut up, Harry!” He took a breath then looked at me, “So according to Harry’s reaction minutes ago, it’s obvious he didn’t see or even know anything about the photos, so what about you?” I shook my head.

“You’re kidding me, right? You were all that angry and you didn’t even see anything.” Harry hit my head which I returned instantly with a harder one.

“Guys, Stop!” Zayn shouted at us. “I feel like I’m babysitting five year old kids. Seriously, stop!” He picked up Dina’s laptop that she left on the coffee table, in front of us. “Vicky sent me a message contains links to the photos. She actually sent these links to me, Louis, Niall, Lily and before you ask for the millionth times who Lily is, she’s the girl that lives with Niall.” He slightly laughed, knowing I’d definitely ask this question. “So Harry, until I open my e-mail, can you please share with us how Dina ended up on your lap?”

“I told that idiot to stay with her until I buy coffee for us.” Harry started, pointing at me. I rolled my eyes. Here we go, blame Louis for everything. “But as always, he never listens. He left her alone. Papz surrounded her. They were in a large number. She got scared and had a panic attack. Man, it was madness, it’s good I was with her. I got her out of there with the help of you know who bodyguards. When we were finally in the car, she refused to let go of me. She was so scared. You know, how she acts when she gets the panic attack,”

Oh, panic attacks were awful. I think crowds were like a nightmare to her. She'd start panicking, screaming, breathing so fast as if she was having a heart attack, and the worst thing was when she shook so hard. It was bad that Harry had to deal with all that on his own. Honestly it was something I never wanted to experience with her ever again.

“Ah, that’s terrible,” Zayn said, nodding. “But she has all the right to be scared. Man, they don’t care if they’re hurting the person they’re chasing or not. The only thing they care about is to get a scandal,”

I nodded, agreeing with Zayn. “So what happened next?” I asked.

“I drove the car away with her still on my lap till I was far enough, I pulled over. I calmed her down then drove her back home. I think it was around noon. She slept on the way back home; I carried her to her room. She mumbled something about not leaving her. To be honest, I was scared she’d get another panic attack on her own. So I slept on a chair, opposite to her bed, till Niall called and woke me up, telling me about Vicky. That’s all what happened. I swear, we didn’t do anything wrong. Guys, you know how much I love Vicky. I’d never cheat on her,”