9/11 all over again

Hey everyone.

I just found out what was happening in Paris.

Yea, I know this all started yesterday, but being on Facebook and seeing all these "Pray for Paris" made me feel like an awful person because I didn't know what was happening.

And after I read about it, I was mad at everyone that thinks they think they can do whatever they want.

Know I hate more then ever when people are self-centered.

When all they care about is not having enough clothes to wear or if people don't like them.

Well suck it up.

This is life and right now, in this mysterious place called life that nobody still understands how it happened, people are dying because people obviously don't know what peace means.

Does anyone still care about World Peace?

I know I do and I know that everyone who is losing friends and family in Paris believe in it too.

So stop worrying about the little things and learn about what is happening in life.

Because eventually, you will need to grow up and realize that it is an unfair world out there.

And get this.

My birthday is in 5 days.

My not seem like a big deal right now.

I could think of a list of what I wanted.

But learning about Paris made me just want my family to never have to go through this. And my friends count as family.

They are my extended family.

But learn about life and be a little more considerate.

Do things for yourself and do something that changes people's day in a positive way.

Because when you grow up, there isn't going to be someone to hold your hand for the rest of your life.

Realize what you have and be grateful for it.

And don't think I am being unfair about what I said.

Right now, I don't care.

That's how life is.

One more thing to keep in mind.

When 9/11 happened: Paris supported us.

Now is the time to do the same.