~3~

It's the same dream again. Where Valka dies. The dream repeats every night. Astrid memorized it.

She doesn't understand why she keeps seeing it over nod over. She is so confused.

But she sees a new dream that night.

Finally, something different.

Or so she thought.

It is the time when Hiccup got in a car accident. But this time, it feels different. 

Then she sees a different, one she hasn't seen before.

*0*0*

A little boy is sitting at an empty table. It's at lunch time. The boy is around 10. 

He doesn't eat.

He didn't get food.

But son, a 10 year old girl sits by him. She has long black hair, pale skin, and green eyes. Not like the boys eyes though.

The girl is holding a vanilla cupcake with green frosting.

"Happy Birthday, Hiccup." Says the girl and puts the cupcake in front of the boy named Hiccup. The boy smiles. "Your 2 years old now." The girl says jokingly.

The boy smiles and laughs. "Heather, I am not 2, I am 10. You and I both know that."

Heather smiles. "I know. It is just fun teasing you about because your face gets all red." Hiccup blushes. "When will you do something on your birthday?" 

"You know what I don't celerbrated this day. It isn't fair."

"I know, but this can't go on forever."

"I never said it would. But I won't ever think it is my birthday because of it."

"You just need someone to bring the joy back into this day for you. Now, eat the cupcake."

*0*0*

Astrid thinks about the dream.

Something had happened on his birthday, and whatever it was, it can't be good. 

She does her daily routine and thanks to God that it is Sunday. 

One week till Christmas.

Time seems to fly by these days. Seems like yesterday, she moved to Berk and met Hiccup.

 Time goes by really fast.

She thinks about to repeating dream. She has had it at least... Say... Seven times, give or take a few. But it confuses her as too why she would be seeing it as much as she has already. Does it have some sort of connection to his birthday? It is a little far fetched guess but it could be a possibility.

She just hopes to God that all this will all make sense. And soon.

*0*0*

Hiccup is at his house, spending time with Toothless. Gobbler has been watching Toothless for a while. Hiccup comes to see Toothless everyday. He doesn't want Toothless to think that Hiccup doesn't care for him anymore. 

It's the opposite, actually.

But as he stands there and waits for Toothless to run back with the ball, he hears the front door open and close. He looks through the screen door and sees Snotlout walking towards the backyard. 

When he gets out he stands by Hiccup. Toothless hurries over to greet Snotlout.

"So. What are you going here? Shouldn't you be trying to get Ruffnut to fall in love with you?" Hiccup says sarcastically. He says this as he throws the ball for Toothless again.

"What? I have to excuse to visite my baby cousin?" Snotlout says and looks over at Hiccup.

"Do I have to tell you again? I am older than you. And don't even think about bringing up the leap year terms." He says.

Snotlout is silent for a moment before he speaks.

"Technically, I am older than you because of leap year." He says smugly.

"Of course, you don't listen."

Snotlout shrugs.

"But seriously, what are you doing here?"

"Someone is pushy." Says Snotlout. "But anyway. I think we should go do laser tag." He says like that's something you would just randomly say to your cousin who you never had a great relationship with.

"What are you, five?"

"No. I am nineteen, last time I checked."

"I don't know if you noticed or not, but I am not very stealthy."

"Oh. No, I have realized. I have known you for years now. I should know if you are stealthy or not."

"Then why do you suggest that two nineteen year olds, one who will probably fall flat on his face tying to walk up ramps, go do laser tag?"

Snotlout pauses for a moment. He seems to be thinking about his answer. And knowing him, he never does that so he must of suggested this idea for a deeper reason rather than just for entertainment.

"Hiccup." Snotlout says after a moment of hesitation. "I know we are family. And I know that in some ways, we are close. But I feel like these past few years made it so we aren't as close as family should be."

Hiccup looks over at him, a little confused. "What are you trying to get at? I have an idea what, but I could be wrong."

"I am saying that we should do something so we can bond. Kind of how you and your.... Dad did." He seemed reluctant to mention his dad but did it anyways, knowing that he has to get his point across.

Hiccup sighs. Finally, he gives in.

***

Ello Scrunch Muffins.

I know that I made Snotlout OOC, but I kinda of had to get this story going again.

And besides, all of it will be worth it.

But... I shall not give thou any spoilers.

Thou shall wait for yeh to update yeh's story and be patient about it.

Anyway... On to more serious matters.

Who thinks that a panda and a koala mixed together would be the cutest thing ever? 

Let's call it a...

Pandaola. 

And anyone who agrees to disagree, I can agree that you are wrong about it being adorable.

Because one day, pandaolas will be real and they won't like you because you disagreed about them being the cutest thing to ever live on Earth.

You may now move on with your lives.

Goo bye fellow Scrunch Muffins.

(These are not spelling mistakes. I like to come up with my own words. Goo bye being one of them. Not "good-bye", it's "goo-bye")

I will add the song of the chapter later.