~7~

Hiccup never really had friends when he was young. Or any friends for that matter. But when he was 7 years old, he met Fishlegs. Sure he was shy and awkward but so was Hiccup. He started to feel less lonely.

Hiccup knew a lot about space. He wasn't obsessed, he just happened to know a lot about it. He knew that their were millions of solar systems. Yet, the world still seemed really big. He also knew that some people had really big egos.

People tried to do unbelievable things. People pushed themselves to their limits. But it seemed Hiccup never even got to push himself to be more noticeable. People seemed to learn things quickly.

That's also how 11 year olds were already able to know what drugs are and thought they were cool.
They weren't.

Hiccup's father also told him to get more friends. To do things differently. His commands were the same when people were told to try drugs and such. 

They were both being told what to do to make your life "better."

It was when he was 12 when he was alone again. Fishlegs started to hang out with Hiccup's cousin and his "posse." Hiccup knew it wouldn't last long. That way it didn't hurt as much. He expected it.

He always wanted his dad proud of him. But he wasn't noticed. So to block those abusive people now in his life, he started to draw. He didn't show people. It was more to relieve stress. It helped. For a while. They the scars were more from the abusers. they new ones were both physical and mental.

When he finally reached 20 years old, things finally turned up. Despite that fact that his father left the one place that Hiccup could ever see him, he knew from experience, it got better. The first part of his life, he was alone. Now, he has friends. He still has family. 

He set him goals for the future. Some he achieved. Some he didn't. But that didn't mean he gave up. He didn't believe in failure. He drew out his life. He still does at 20.

Once he is thirty, he hopes things will be better for everybody.  He wants for the voices of the quiet people like him to be told. To tell their story. To know that things do get better. 

He is still learning. He is still experiencing. He wants to experience having his own family to take care of. He can teach them to draw. And he can tell them stories. Tell them about their late grandparents and how they are together again and watching over them. 

60 years is how far his dad was. He would have been 61 in the spring. But he is happier now. Life is still rough but it is still getting better. 

He knew he made his father happy, even if he never showed very often in the past. He wants to show his future kids that he is proud of them.

When Hiccup is 60, will he still view it the same? Or will he see that the world can still be harsh as time passes?

He remembers when he was told to make friends. 

He knew that his dad would be proud. 

***

I know

I know

I know...

I haven't updated for a while.

But in my defense, I have been very busy. 

I started doing trampoline.

Or did I tell you already?

Guess what else?

I have to see the new Captain America movie.

I know I already showed you guys the trailer and told you I have to see this movie...

But I has to see it!

And we got new Kitties!

3 kitties that are 3 months old!

They are so cute!

And guess what else...

I really love Cottage Cheese...