~4~

Astrid doesn't understand why she keeps having the same dream every night. She knows it by every detail. But that doesn't mean it doesn't upset her each and every time.

But she knows that seeing but that memory that many times, there must be a reason. She just doesn't know what it is. And it won't be easy to figure out.

So that night, when she has the same dream, she decides to not pay attention to the plot of the memory its self, she pays attention to the details around the dream instead.

She looks for any clues as to why she keeps seeing this memory. She doesn't find anything to explain the repetitiveness. So instead, she just looks around.

Being in the waiting room, she figures there has to be something in the room to help her understand.

Nothing helped, until she saw the calendar.

She did not expect to see what was on the calendar.

February 29th.

Hiccup's birthday.

She looks over to see Stoick and Hiccup still in the waiting room. Her chest hurts. She sees a nurse walk over to them and the rest repeats as she has seen before plenty of times.

*0*0*

She wakes up. She breathes heavily not able to catch her breath.

It's a lot to take in.

No wonder Hiccup doesn't like his birthday.

It's the day his mother died.

No wonder she kept seeing that dream every night. It was too show the reason for that day.

And Astrid can't blame him.

But how on Earth is she going to make his birthday special?

It won't be easy, that's for sure.

She tried to calm down and lays back down.

It's she supposed to tell him that she knows? Or is she just not to tell him at all? What if she told Ruffnut so she could help her with this?

Would he get mad?

Would he understand?

Would he be curious when he finds out how she found out?

Of course he would. He is Hiccup. He is naturally curious. And nothing anybody does will be able to change that.

***
Hello Fruitloops

I am really sorry for the long wait.

I am also really sorry for hope short this is.

I am also sorry because this chapter was bad.

Are you guys enjoying this story?

Because it doesn't get a lot of views.

Is it because of how slow I update and you don't want to wait?

Or is it because you just don't like this story anymore?

Please tell what you think. Because I don't want to update it if nobody is going to read it.

Anyway...

Merry late Christmas and Happy early New Years!