The Worst Chaos Fanfiction on Wattpad

I hope you all know that I removed my soul just to write this. Hope it's terrible

HIII! My name is Tamy, and, like, I don't really remember what my last name is cuz I'm that stoopid.

So, like, you've probably heard of my super duper famous friend, Luna Hunter (BAE!) but now I get my story.

That no good, little piece of schist can finally get out of the dam spotlight.

Sorry, I've had really conflicting inner monologues after those scientists experimented on my when I was ten.

Anyway, I'm going to tell you about this super cra-cra time where everythin' was upside down at camp...

Luna wasn't here. Thankfully; I don't know why I'm friends with her. She was going on yet another fist clench famous quest for some eyeballs or whatever that I didn't get to go on. I am an all-powerful daughter of Hectate and Hades I should incinerate this hydra. But I love Luna to death so I didn't mind. It was just her and I, so unpopular, together.

Everything happened when I was at the lake with my BF Leo HAWTez (Get it: Hoties.) I stared at the rippling water and my features that seemed to be submerged underneath, like, glass or some junk like that. I have flowing, curly ink black locks that I keep in a ponytail nearly on my forehead. My hyacinth orbs are dazzling, shimmering, and splendid. My waist is a size 1 (my god I'm so fat compared to Luna.) And I was wearing the cutest little black leggings and a crop top I bought at Hollister with matching Uggs and a thick black headband.

I'm pretty sure it cuts off the circulation to my brain.

I honestly love being with Leo Mc-Cutie-Kins sooooooooo much. Suprisingly, I actually have more feelings for this one guy in the Athena cabin but when we tried to hold hands I got shocked with a bajillion electric voltwatts or something. Leo is the only guy in camp I can touch without being electric voltwatted. Suddenly Percy (Jackson) (BAE 2 #FamousFriends) came stomping over with his arms all cute and crossed.

"Percy listen-" Annabeth said, walking over as well. Percy puts his fingers in his ears, loudly screaming the Bubble Guppies theme song.

"LALALALALALA IM NOT LISTENING TO YOU ANNIE I DONT WANNA AND YOU CANT MAKE ME!"

It sounded like a pack of Stymphian birds were getting slowly mauled to death by a demonic toddler with TB.

Even his pouting voice was beautiful. Honey Wrench and I hid in a bush, and watched the juicy drama unfold. Then this guy with this, like, fab-u black hair and really kinda evilly but HELLA HAWT eyes came from the bushes and Annie-Boo like shoved him away but through mah amazin' powers of deductoring I figured out they'd been makin' out. It actually wasn't that hard to figure out by their body language that they were attracted to each other and the secrecy would permit UNUSUAL activity but not UNUSUAL UNUSUAL activity. Ooo she'd been cheatn' on Perce.

Perce ran away crying with tears streaming out of his sea green orbs and Annabelle and the guy were talking and OMG HE WAS PERCES BROTHER!!!! I did not quite understand how there could be another so soon but I figured maybe he came like Nico or Hazel? Then Not-Percy and Anniebelle started kissiing. I twittered it on tweeter wait what and krept away too my cabin.

5748374628729185748492 years later when we all should look like an old leather wallet.

It's definitely broken the laws of physics... My teddy bear made of force ratios and knowledge of mortality is gone...

But cha know I didn't question it. Perce's brother has gotten pretty popular now #MorePopularFriends. Chiron and Director Fury- sorry Mr. D (wrong fanfic) let him Whateves and everyone LOOOOVED him. What a Gary Lue

SUDDENLY A LARGE BLACK PORTAL OPENED AN A BUNCH OF WINGED GUYS WITH HOODS CAME POURING OUT!! We should've perceived it as a threat. We all stared in aww. Idiots. One landed in front of us, handsome and beefy and *inserts millions of slightly uncomfortable and slightly normal adjectives to describe someone with attractive features*

"Are you guys angels?" Piper asked, drooling on her rainbow iPad.

The guy replied in a superhero voice, "Why no, we are Chaos' Army, here to stop Nyx from distorting the world."

"Didn't you try that in like, the first chapter?" Some guy asked. He was incinerated. THREEEAAAATTT ALLLEEEERRRTTT WAKE UP NEW YORK!

"Anyway, I am Commander TridentWaveOceanTidalStormOmegaThetaAlpha but you can call me Commander to shorten it." He pointed to the winged people behind him. "This is-"

"General DoveLove." I'm still trying to figure it out, but I believe it's Silena. The bracelet on her left wrist and the way she holds herself says teen, and with a name like that it's Aphrodite, but we would've heard of a disappearance in the Aphrodite cabin so it's probably dead campers. Silena.

"General ForgeFlame2222." Charles, he's holding hands with Silena.

"And Lutienate IStealStuff." Luke. Based off my theory and that terrible name, plus he's taller than all of him and his physical build is older. Of course I could be wrong but I'm usually not.

"And that's all you need to know because no one else is relevant." The rest of the army behind him gave whines of dissapointment. Everyone else shrugged and went back to what they were doing. Anna and Not-Percy made out for plot reasons. Commander FishFace clenched his fists in a manly way. Obviously Percy.

THEN THE HILL EXPLODED AND WATER CAME OUT OF THE HILL.

"Percy?" Annie asked. He flipped his hood off sassily to reveal one Percy. That was too easy.

"ANNIIIEEE I MISSED MY JUICE BOXES AND TEDDY CRACKERS IM SOWY," he sobbed.

"No it's okay," Anniebeth replied, embracing him. "Not-Percy tricked me into thinking I loved him."

"Why?" Everyone asked, looking at Not-Percy.

"Because he is a son of Nyx!" A flourished voice said. We all turned to look at him. "Sorry, Chaos here," he said sleepishly It's sheepishly. "I just had to drop off that little plot bit. And I better take the Army to Olympus soon to show their parents because it's almost time for my afternoon tea with Magnus." He snapped his fingers and was gone with the Army because they had no point anyone Percy was just going to do all the fighting.

"Why?" Percy asked Not-Percy.

"BECAUSE! I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!" Not-Percy yelled. "Isn't that right, mother?" Poof! A woman in all black appeared next to him, picking her nails disinterestedly.

"Yeah sure, whatever." She looked as bored as a teen being dragged to see their kid siblings play.

"Moooom, pay attention to my world domination plaaaannss," Not-Percy whined.

"Yeah, yeah, acid from the sky or taking over anything. We talked about it over dinner already," Nyx replied. She pulled out a Blackberry and began typing. "Continue, I'll help." Not-Percy started towards Percy, looking to destroy him first.

There was an epic battle scenes full of slashes and chops and kicks and yeah. Nyx did nothing, until Not-Percy got thrown into the Big House. Then she sighed, and with a flick of her Blackberry Pen, Percy flew away as well. I pulled out some awesome mega-moves finally and pulled her hair and bit her seriously. She stared at me in horror.

"AHHH!" Then she fled, taking her son as well so they could both cry into a box of Fudgecicles like babies.

And we were victorious! I hate my life.

Then, because Luna screwed something up, I was sucked into a vortex presumably to my DEATH. And then my bestie and I were taken through a black hole! Oh nose!

Dear lord that hurt. Anyway, hope this is pretty good, covered the cliches, was funny. The usual. This is going to end up boiling down to some sort of moral that I think you all will find amusing.

But I have to ask: Meg or Inner Tamy?