Worst Harry Potter Fanfiction on Wattpad

Hi! My name is Flower Potter, which is weird because I am in no way related to Harry Potter even though we look alike and share the same last name. In fact, I don't even know who Harry Potter is even though I am in the Wizarding Community.

I was adopted by the Malfoy's who despise me because they think I'm a Mudblood, which I don't get since they would have had to know that to have adopted me. Weird people, I tell you. Anywho, today I am going to Hogwarts, first year, and am about to buy my things at Diagon Alley.

"Enchanted wood with a alicorn hair wand. Very rare. Seven Galleons please," The shopkeeper, Ollivander, said. My snooty mother paid and led me out. She hates me but surprisingly I got top-notch supplies for school.

My life like totally stinks.

So mate I mate totally mate am mate excited mate to mate get mate out mate of mate the mate house. I hate it there, and my older brother, Draco, makes my life horrible.

So the day came when I was on the Hogwarts Express, and about to head to Hogwarts, when I met a bunch of gingers. I bet it was the Weasley's! No... It could be the other comically large ginger family but that might be stretching it.

"Hi, I'm Flower Potter- I mean Malfoy."

"Malfoy?" Ron asked, wrinkling his nose up in disgust. I looked down at my shoes. I was kind of ashamed of my family's behavior, even though I was raised by them, therefore I would have their personality traits.

"Yeah..."

"Bloody 'ell," he muttered.

"Ron, that isn't very nice," a girl with frizzy brown hair sighed, chastising him.

"Bloody 'ell, who are you?" Ron asked the girl. Wait, how did I know his name was Ron? LE GASP! I must be telepathic.

"Your Hermione Granger," I gasped, using my kick butt telepathic powers. They all blinked at me.

"Yeah, I just said that," Hermione blinked. I blushed and looked down at my shoes again.

"Bloody 'ell," Ron said. Finally our flying train with chocolate frogs rolled to a stop and all of us got off, skipping towards Hogwarts because it's not like first years had to cross a lake or anything.

"You seem familiar," a guy with a lighting bolt scar said, with absolutely no accent whatsoever, "ya know, dude, you kinda look like me brah."

"That is impossible. Who are you?" I asked because I'm brick stupid.

"Harry Potter man," he smiled, raising his hand to fist bump me. Suddenly a giant man with curly hair appeared in front of us and opened a magical door that had suddenly appeared out of thin air. I WONDER IF ITS NARNIA!

"Hello students. I am Hagrid, the gameskeeper of Hogwarts Academy of Witchcraft And Wizarding. If you'll just follow me this way, I would be pleased to escort you into the dining hall where you will be sorted," he explained in a pleasant manor. We followed the giant who was obviously our English teacher into the special classroom in the Land of Stories for sorting. Because, ya know, you god forbid you get sorted in the dining hall. That's just not how we roll.

One after one wizards were called up and sorted into houses: The Brainiacs, The Dauntless, The Mini Death-Eaters, and The Boringtons. Soon my name was called up.

Hello, the hat said. Let's see. Your so Mary-Sueish that you should be in the Factionless. But since ER mah god ur Harry Potter's twin I guess you gotta be in Dauntless gurl.

"Gryfindor!" Huh, I could've sworn it was Dauntless. I went to sit by Harry, Ron and Hermonie since we were all besties.

And then I blacked out.