Conflict 2- The birthday bash

Third Person's POV

  As another day passed, and the second day of their new sister, (Y/n) Hinata, living with them. One of the brothers', Ukyo, was just finish setting the family table with breakfast for everyone. With a hot steaming miso soup and rice, a traditional Japanese breakfast. What the second eldest began to notice that few of his brother's that would take awhile to get up, were now fully awake, well in a way. The tired Yusuke rubbed his eyes as he sat on his usual seat; Subaru trying to bleak away his sleep; though Iori was the first to wake up first from the two, he was already seated in his. Then the rest of the family came down stairs for breakfast, with their sister being the only one missing.

"Hey, where's little sister?" Asked Tsubaki, noticing his sister not here.

When he said this, everyone realized (Y/n) wasn't here yet. The sleepy Wataru, now jumped awake to wake his bigger sister up. "I'll get big sister!"

Yusuke seemed to also jump at the chance, "No, that's fine Wataru. I'll get her."

The youngest only pouted in detest, "But I want to get big sister!" Whined the ten year old.

Ukyo walked near the callbox as he called out, "(Y/n)! Breakfast is ready."

Suddenly they heard rapid pounding upstairs, the steps sounded like the person was going back and fourth for something. Until the rapid pounding sounded like rapid steps, running. Then their missing sister came bursting in up the steps. She was running around, pulling down her school uniform's jacket. Once she finished putting it on properly, she rushed down the steps, her holding her messenger bag. "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" Chanted the teen.

As she grabbed her cup of white rice, chopsticks in hand, running to the kitchen while eating her breakfast. The brothers watched the teen awkwardly, 'Late for what?' Thought the brothers, with the exception of Wataru.

(Y/n) grabbed an apple, banana, water bottle, and a protein bar she found in one of the drawers. "School! I woke up 9:30! I'm late, man!" Cried the (H/c) hair girl, her steampunk goggles hold back her wild hair.

Yusuke watched her chugged down her food, then coughed loudly from chocking a bit. "It's 7."

When the girl slowed down her mad eating, slowly lowering her cup to look at everyone. (E/c) wide in shock, as the cup was now under her chin to see her mouth wide open in horror. "You're kidding, it's 7?"

She looked at the time, at it now said 7:03. She growled loudly at this, "(P/n)." She walked to the family table, as she pulled the table back, sat down, and face plant on the table. "I want to sleep ten more minutes." Whined the teen, as she turned to face the red hair teen, "Wake me up when we're leaving."

He only scoffed at this, "Wake up, (Y/n)."

Tsubaki was now pocking the "dead" (Y/n) as she soundlessly slept. He began to pout at this, "Little sister~! Wake up!"

Wataru rushed to his sister's side, as he pulled on her arm. "Big sister! Big sister!"

(Y/n) snorted awake and looked at the young boy with a smile, "Morning Wataru. How did you sleep?"

He smiled widely at the young woman, "Great!" He then tugged some more, "Big sister, will we get to play with each other after you come home?" He asked, while giving the puppy face to the girl.

"Aw, don't give me that. I will, when you get back home, K?" She promised.

"Okay!"

"that's the spirit, little brother." As she ruffled his hair, Wataru began to laugh at his sister's attention.