Conflict 5- The convention and Gaming

(An-....

Ember: Sorry guys, 9's not here to respond at the moment. She's off to murder characters on videogames, since wattpad decided to glitch on this chapter and deleted the chunk of work she typed. And now, she's furious. Please be patient on the next chapter, she's really not happy on the extra work she had to do.)

Your POV

"Yusuke, come on." As the red head looked at my ride cynically, the brothers may not know, but I drive. And no, it's not a car, its my own bike, more specifically a motorcycle. It was the WK cruiser with a second back seat for a second person. I was able to ride it when I first arrived here, since it was being repaired at the time.

 I was able to ride it when I first arrived here, since it was being repaired at the time

"I'm not getting on that, knowing you, you drive close to passing the speed limit."

"Oh, don't be a baby. Tsubaki and Azusa are waiting for us at the convention center, knowing our brother, he's bound to be say "Where are they, Azusa~ I want them to see me on stage as I call out my part~"" As I tried to imitate their older brother, Yusuke and I could see him saying that right now. Sighing in defeat, "Fine, let's hurry up before he actually says that."

"Finally! I thought I had to force you." As I opened the pouch and handed to him the second helmet, as I placed mine and my steampunk goggles on over my eyes. As I turned on the bike and revved the gas a bit to get it warmed up, "You coming."

Saying nothing but getting behind me, taking that as a yes, we took off.

Third Persons POV

"Where are they, Azusa~ I want them to see me on stage as I call out my part~" Whined Tsubaki, as he and Azusa waited near the entrance for their siblings to arrive. The twins invited their sister since she was a straight up gamer, if finding her in her room with many counsels doesn't say, you my friend must be blind. Yusuke only joined because the two wanted to see any multi-player games for the two, though Tsubaki and Wataru would whine in wanting part take in it.

  "Quit whining Tsubaki, they'll be here any minute. Maybe they got stuck in traffic." Waiting for few more minutes, the white haired twin turned to his younger twin, "Hey, Azusa, I never asked if they needed a ride."

"I already did, (Y/n) said she had her own ride." Tsubaki turned to his twin in surprise, "By who?"

As the sound of a loud roar could be heard, the two turned to the sound to see the rider drifting around the parking lot, till they stopped near the two. What surprised them was Yusuke from behind the crazy rider, as he glared at the person in front. "Are you crazy! This isn't Tokyo Drifting!"

The person in front on moved their goggles up and smirked behind Yusuke, revealing their sister. "Oh, quit whining and go see if Tsubaki and Azusa are here. I'll look for parking." Taking his helmet, the girl revved off to look for extra parking to drop of her bike. When Yusuke turned to look for his brother's inside, to find him starring at him for an explanation. "Eh, uh, well, (Y/n) has a motorcycle you guys don't know about..."