{OVA}*~(Y/N)'s BIRTHDAY!~*{2/?}

As the brothers quacked at the large crowd, the familiar teen who visited their families wedding and now goes to (Y/n) and Yusuke's high school is none other than Miki herself. She skillfully avoided the crowds and made her way to them, "Good, you're all here." She then looked around the thirteen brothers and held a confused face, "Where's (Y/n)?"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"SHIT!!!" Cursed few of the brothers (Kaname, Tsubaki, and Yusuke}, the rest silently cursed under their breaths.

Miki just couldn't stop her quaking at their forgetfulness today, "Not only you idiots forgot her birthday, but the birthday girl herself?!"

Kaname rubbed his silky blonde hair in embarrassment, "You'll have to forgive us, we quickly went out shopping her gifts and completely forgot..."

"So, you're telling me A: Forgot one of your brothers birthday, and B: Didn't run out to boy both gifts and cake for him, and C: Did run errands for you guys when asked, and D: Decided to assist you in your daily lives."

No one had the heart nor guts to respond to her words, she wasn't lying, (Y/n) did many things for the family than they would ever know.

The lavender haired girl sighed in frustration and glared at them harshly, "Now I have to call Ami to pick her up! Knowing that woman, she'll force (Y/n) to wear something a bit girly! That's why I told YOU guys!!"

That made sense, (Y/n) really didn't enjoy anything feminine.

"Miki~!!" The a man in his early twenties wearing a pink hoodie, almost skipped over to them with other five men who looked like carbon copies of him. "Is (Y/n) here yet? If not we can do something else..." The last part he whispered to himself, but was elbowed sharply by the one wearing a green hoodie.

The girl smiled to the man, much different with them "Sorry Todomatsu--"

"Totty! You've known me for years." Pouted the man, making the girl chuckle lightly, "I can't do that to you."

"Eh? Why?" Miki turned away from the man, "The meaning of that nickname really ruined it..."

"Eh?! The green hoodie pushed the pink hoodie male back and turned to the girl "That's besides the point. Miki, where is (Y/n)?" Then he was pushed aside by his other copy with a blue hoodie who smirked to the girl "Yes! Where is my Karamatsu girl~"

"Karamatsu girl?" Many of the Asahinas' were confused at his words, while the few seethe that out like venom. Miki noticing this, smirked to herself and smiled at Karamatsu "Hey, Karamatsu! She'll be here soon. But for now, meet her thirteen brothers'!"

All five were now quaking: the red one was mumbling out "How many times did their old man fuck their mom--" Then began to chock on his spit at Miki stabbed his side with her hand. Choromatsu was trying to mathematically count their ages and trying to see if that was even possible. Jyushimatsu was fanning Ichimatsu, who was trying to hide away from all the eyes of the Asahinas'. Todomatsu could never imagine anyone living with a large family as that, he couldn't handle his own brother's! Karamatsu's glasses slide to the side and revealed his nervous eyes from the smiling, frowning, glaring faces.

"Uh, um...Hello...?" Was Karamatsu shaky response, he's known the girl for a few years and when she said she now had a huge family. He didn't think she meant siblings...

Masaomi smiled at the nervous man, easing the tension a bit "Hello, my name is Masaomi--"

"Introduce yourselves when we give you the mics, you'll start getting annoyed with your names in awhile, trust me..." Miki sighed to herself, it took her ten minutes or more to introduce herself with these people.