Conflict 6- Coach (Y/n) and Emotions

Third Person POV

Day 1

It was morning and the first day (Y/n) will coach her brother, Subaru, meaning...

"WAKE UP SUBARU!!!" Jumping in surprise and shock at the loud voice, franticly moving around his bed, Subaru turned on his lap. Seeing (Y/n) in a (F/c) track suit with a military backpack containing a canister of water inside. Turning to his alarm, reading 4 am, "(Y/n), it's early in the morning, go to slee-"

He was cut off with his clothing's smacked in his face, "Up and add um, it's time for your personal training and it's going to be grilling." Slamming the door closed, leaving Subaru dazed and surprised at her sudden appearance and exit, turning to his clothing "Oh yeah...now I remember."

~

Once Subaru finished changing, he went to the kitchen to see (Y/n) eating her breakfast of white rice and miso, waving him over t eat his breakfast she quickly made. "Eat up quick, cause we'll be back by" Checking her watch that she strapped on, "Seven, eight at best." Finishing her and putting them in the sink, silently agreeing with the girl, the man will regret ever asking for accepting and insult her knowledge of the sport.

One Hour and twenty-minutes later

Jogging a fifty kilometer run, (Y/n) had no problem with running around the city with weights in her hand and bag; but her brother. Subaru sweat tremendously, seeing as he wasn't use to the continues jogging with weights, embarrassing enough, his sister was joining in the run with same amount, no scratch that, more weight than he. (Y/n) held ten pound dong bells in each hand, she had thirty ponds in her bag, add all that up along the water she's providing for the both!

"Don't slow don't Subaru! We still have more to go~o!!" As she smiled cheekily behind her, continuing her jog. Before they even left the house, she ordered him to start his warm ups; do Fifty-five push-ups and sit ups, in the next day she'll add twenty-five or fifty more. He remembered very well once he begun just to indulge her, funny enough, she started to do her warm ups...One hundred push-ups and sit ups, not even stopping.

Subaru just realized one thing, this girl may be hiding terrifying strength.

'What did I get myself into?'

Day 2

"WAKE UP SUBARU!!!" Jumping awake, 4 am, seeing (Y/n) smirking at the man "Hurry and let's go, breakfast is ready." Leaving him to change.

~

"Come on Subaru! You can do it!" Jogging backwards to the panting male, smiling encouragingly. Instead of jogging around the city for hours, (Y/n) took Subaru on her bike to the mountains to hike; doesn't mean there's weights to carry.

"Is this necessary?" Huffed Subaru, "I did this every day when I was in the Generation of Miracles and other sports."

In neck-braking speed, he faced (Y/n) in surprise, 'Generation of Miracles! But, they're the chapions in-' The memory of seeing the many male friends (Y/n) had, a certain color group stood out to him and he couldn't put a finger on it when he saw them. Now remembering who they are, but he wouldn't guess she was an ex member of the Generation of Miracles!

"Surprise! You have the seventh ex memember of the GoM, heh~" As she smirked to the man, continuing to jog on the track.

~