80 Followers?! Shiny Japanese Xerneas & Yveltal Event Giveaway~!!!

80 Followers?! Are you serious?!
I can't believe I'm almost to the 100th milestone~! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE~!!! \^V^/ THANK YOU ALL FOR NEVER LEAVING MY SIDE, MAKING MY DAY BY PM-ING ME, AND FOR BEING A FEW OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS EVEN IF WE HAVEN'T MET IN RL. ( Sorry for the Caps, I rarely use Caps. >~<)
So as a small thanks to a few of you, I'm having a Shiny Japanese Xerneas & Yveltal Event Giveaway~!!! If you like to participate in the event, all you have to do is simply PM or Comment if you like one and either trade atm or create a time to trade because of global time difference. I have ONE BOX of both legendaries and a half box of Hoopas. For those who obviously don't play Pokemon, if you ever need me for anything or a favor just ask me and I'll do my best to help~!!
I'll try my best to update after this much earlier since I haven't updated about so much news that has happened~!! With the help of anyone that has time, can hopefully assist me whenever they can. I been lately working on my OC Book and GB story, if anyone is interested. Also always looking for anyone who loves to RP.
Vote. Comment.

~THANK CHU once again~!!!
Nyte-Kun